1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PlayStation Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory General Discussion

Discussion in 'Videogames' started by Nightmare May, Mar 18, 2017.

Moderators: Smuglup
  1. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I can't wait!!
    I know that I wrote this a lot but I hope that there will be a female character :afraid: please, confirm that there's one!! :cry:
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Sorry nothing yet... I think... But I can say that is an increasing change that we will get the Digimon Sovereign in this game! Cause both Triceramon and Hippogriffomon are the Ultimate levels that become those beast! (Something which is scene in Digimon Adventure Tri Loss)
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Latest Issue of V-Jump has released these 2 Pages
    Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-Hackers-Memory-Scan_04-18-17_001.jpg Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-Hackers-Memory-Scan_04-18-17_002.jpg
    First Page
    • Protagonists name is Keisuke Amazawa, a guy who is falsely accused of account raiding and joins a hacker group called "Hudie" in order to find the real criminal.
    • Groups base is an Internet Cafe, Request will come via the PC, where they can be investigated either in the real world or cyberspace depending on the request. Hacking Skill will be available within dungeons.
    Page Two
    • New girl is called Erika Mishima. She's also a member of the group, and is a extremely shy shut-in, who lives with her older brother. (Sorry not a female version for the protagonist)
    • Her partner Wormmon is the mascot of the group, who joined after being rescued by Erika. He is a "cowardly, clumsy, troublemaker full of curiosity".
    • Erika and Wormmon will fight with you similar to Nokia and Arata in the first game.
    • Fei a member of Zaxon, will be making her return with her partner Tiger Vespamon.
    • Fei will you use the protagonist to take down opposing organizations.
    Also within the battle screenshot in the first page new Digimon is revealed.
    Gryphonmon, a Mega level Digimon who digivolves from Hippogriffomon.
    • List
  4. Offline

Nightmare May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Wait.... we already know Fei!!! I'm happy to see some old faces here!! :clapclap:
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Yup! Not surprised to be honest seeing how this game runs parallel to the first one! I'm sure we'll be seeing Yuuko, Arata, few others possibly! If anything we might participate on the raid at Kamishiro again, cause we can clearly see the dungeon during one of the trailers!
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I really want to see Arata again! :hype:
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Me might even see Jimiken also!!!
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Bandai Namco just tweeted out HD screenshots of the new character & some new Digimons
    C93WBSZVYAAoeu3.jpg C93WCjlVoAAF24q.jpg C93WChNUIAQOwLs.jpg C93WCINUMAEh3BP.jpg

The Digimon in screenshot are:
    Hippogriffomon (previously revealed in the trailer)
    Savior Hackmon (Hackmon/Jesmon Ultimate level; This confirms the whole Hackmon line)
    Gryphonmon (Mega Level which could be see in the V-Jump pages; Most likely the Mega Form for Hippogriffomon)

Antylamon (Ultimate Level for Lopmon/Cherubimon)
    Cyberdramon (Ultimate Level for Justimon; His Champion form Strikedramon has been confirmed in previous screenshots)

In the final picture with Fei we also see Guardromon (Gold), this is an alternate color variation previously exclusive to Next Order. Unfortunately it seems a few of the new Digimon slots might be filled with Alternate Color variations from Next Order instead of actual new and wanted Digimon
    • List
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    And here's the other images XD
    Source: siliconera
  10. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Woah never seen these screenshots before! I wonder where they got them from! Does Bandai have an English Site up yet?
  11. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
  12. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
  13. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    S lot of games will be out before 2018 asd so I think I'll be able to wait :uhm:
  14. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Full Zubamon Line confirmed for Hacker's Memory! Zubamon is a special Digimon created for the 20th Anniversary.
    Durandamon.jpg
    Also a new battle mode called Domination Mode apparently has will be added!
    18581995_1376015912491070_1045479171066117054_n.jpg
    • List
  15. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    So he will be in the game for free?
    His mega and ultimate are really cool!!
  16. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I don't know but I don't think they'll be announcing DLC anytime soon. Plus I think the letters DLC would be plastered pretty big on the page :yesyes:
    • List
  17. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Update from Bandai themselves!
    18556430_10155280852715629_4357438665807220691_n.jpg Zubamon
    DAa9SkuXYAAi7eZ.jpg ZubaEagermon
    DAa9V_WW0AENeAk.jpg Duramon
    DigimonStoryCyberSleuthHackersMemory9.jpg DAa3ywyW0AADNFo.jpg DigimonStoryCyberSleuthHackersMemory4.jpg Durandamon
    DigimonStoryCyberSleuthHackersMemory2.png 18557124_10155280877615629_7033401761252845605_n.jpg ZubaEagermon, Duramon, Durandamon
    18620285_10155280877575629_2219608179273690669_n.jpg DAa37A-WAAIJGEw.jpg DAa37AeXUAEcTJh.jpg Domination Mode (Which will be part of the Story Mode)
    DAa8sUyWsAAmQA4.jpg DAa3Yz6WAAEqRvv.jpg Ryujinn (Leader of the Hacker Group Hudie which you join)
    18622646_10155280878810629_4402306354637458226_n.jpg Yuugo & Machinedramon
    DAa3Yz2WsAAt5zW.jpg Arata

Durandamon looks amazing!!! I can't wait!!! I hope this Domination Mode isn't a one time story deal and unlocks an extra area where we can do it repetitively and get good items from it.
  18. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I wanted to be in the group with Arata :cry: but I know it's impossibile with what happened in the first Cyber Sleuth :yeahyeah:
  19. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Maybe if we get a prequel to Cyber Sleuth
  20. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Scand from V Jump magazine
    Tha scan introduces Nokia Shiramine (she appeared in the first Cybersleuth game) and a new character named Chitose Imai.
    Source: http://gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-...ces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters
Moderators: Smuglup

Users found this page by searching for:

1. digimon cyber sleuth hacking skill 2

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites