1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PlayStation Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory General Discussion

Discussion in 'Videogames' started by May, Mar 18, 2017.

Pokémon World Championship 2017

Moderators: Phazon
  1. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I wish he could remain forgotten.... He was so annoying in CS...
  2. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    New Digimon has been announced
    Grace Novamon (Jogress Apollomon + Dianamon)
    Gracenovamon.jpg
    Reason I post this here is cause I find he has a chance for Hacker's Memory:
    1. Bandai made sure to advertise all of Lunamon's digivolution within the first trailer, and let's be honest you can't have Lunamon/Dianamon without Coronamon/Apollomon, who's her counterpart (and in actual mythology her twin brother). It's basically having Greymon without Garurumon!
    2. Coronamon & Lunamon w/ Grace Novamon are available partners in the new 20th Anniversary V-Pets where Zubamon is also available who has been announced with his whole line in Hacker's Memory.
    3. As of late every Digimon game has featured a new Jogress Digimon! Digimon Cyber Sleuth it was Mastemon (Angewomon + Lady Devimon) and Digimon Next Order it was Omegemon Zwart Defeated & Omegamon Alter-B (BW Greymon + BM Garurumon --> Omegamon Zwart)

I am really hoping he is in HM! Apollomon and Dianamon are 2 of my favorite Digimon, who I've loved ever since I discovered them in Dawn & Dusk! I've always wanted to make a Jogress for them but this form way surpasses anything I could ever design!
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I only hope that if they will add him/it in the game it won't be difficult to have... :cry4:
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Seeing how it's rumored to be one of the strongest Digimon in existence who knows!
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    :cry3: ok, I'll never have him in the game
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I find the challenge fun! Take s little bit of math to figure out how much you need to boost some stats and what personality a digimon needs!
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    On August 9 Bandai will announce the release date (Japan) of the game :dance: :happydance:
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I heard! Can't wait! I hope we get a good trailer!

Personally I think we should have had a trailer today for Odaiba Memorial Day but oh well we should be getting something good on the 9th!
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory confirmed for December 14 in Japan.
    There will be a Standard and Limited Edition!
    Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-Hackers-Memory_08-08-17_Official_001.jpg Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-Hackers-Memory_08-08-17_Official_002.jpg
    So this confirmed between 7-10 new Digimon!
    The Giant Digimon in the background of the cover is known as Arkadimon Super Ultimate! Now this is a Digimon where if just one of it's forms is in the game THEY'RE ALL IN THE GAME!!! And the early copies get the two Sistermon who have an alternate form called Awaken which maybe in the game too!
    Arkadimon_baby2.jpeg Arkadimon (In-Training) This form may or may not be in the game
    Arkadimon_child.jpg Arkadimon (Rookie)
    Arkadimon_adult.jpg Arkadimon (Champion)
    Arkadimon_perfect.jpg Arkadimon (Ultimate)
    Arkadimon_ultimate2.jpg Arkadimon (Mega)
    600px-Arkadimon_superultimate.jpg Arkadimon (Super Ultimate/Ultra)
    Sistermon_noir.jpg Sistermon Noir (Champion) Sistermon_noir_awaken_collectors.jpg Sistermon Noir Awaken (Champion) May or may not
    Sistermon_blanc.jpg Sistermon Blanc (Rookie) Sistermon_blanc_awaken_collectors.jpg Sistermon Blanc Awaken (Rookie) May or may not

Also these reveals that our character will be customizable too not just our Digimon!

Edit:
    Pictures have been added of the Early Copies content!
    Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-Hackers-Memory_08-08-17_Official_003.jpg Sistermon Noir & Sistermon Blanc
    Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-Hackers-Memory_08-08-17_Official_004.jpg Uniform Costume (Reason CS characters being there is due to Japanese copies bringing a copy of CS)
    Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-Hackers-Memory_08-08-17_Official_005.jpg Omegamon NX
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  10. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    That's a great news!! :dance: :happydance:

:uhmm:so Japanese copies will have CS1 + Hacker's Memory?
  11. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    From what I've heard, Japanese will have a updated Copy of CS1 where it has all of the new Digimon! And apparently it'll have the new features too!

Which thinking about it now it kind of makes sense cause I'm fairly certain you could see CS1 Female protagonist in the pictures of the new PvP system! And a complete overhaul of the PvP system can't simply be patched so giving away a free copy makes sense! I just hope that when it comes to the West Playstation offers it to us also!
  12. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Let's hope that they will give us something :afraid:
  13. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    sp01_03_01.png
    So this was added to the official website and I used google translate and it says that both Sistermons can access their Awaken Form!!! Which confirms 2 more Digimon!!!
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    There will be a lot of new Digimon this time XD
  15. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    With the two Sistermon Awake Form this puts the total at 47/73! Can't wait to see who else!
  16. Offline

Phazon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    I have a thought.

Do you think they should release this one along with the first game on the Switch later on?
  17. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I think that the CyberSleuth series is a PS exclusive... but it will be really epic to have a Switch release :wow:
    only time will tell us :old:
  18. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I wouldn't mind having Digimon back on Nintendo but I don't see it happening...
Moderators: Phazon

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites