Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
box.jpg

The December issue of Shueisha's V Jump magazine is revealing on Saturday that manga creator Naoki Akamine is launching a one-shot manga adaptation of Bandai Namco Entertainment's Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita game in the magazine. The January issue of V Jump will publish the manga on November 21.
Source: ANN

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
22552720_1500172393353236_3779452237702478023_n.jpg

3 new Digimon confirmed for Hacker's Memory!
Left: Mercurymon
Right: Neptunemon
Center: Susanoomon

With Susanoomon confirmed it almost also confirms Emperor Greymon & Magna Garurumon, the two Digimon who DNA into Susanoomon.

With Mercurymon & Neptunemon confirmed brings the question if the rest of the Olympus XII will be in the game also! Fingers crossed for them!

58. Coronamon
59. Firamon
60. Flaremon
61. Apollomon

62. Coredramon (Blue)
63. Breakdramon
64. Slayerdramon

65. Matadrmon
66. Grand Dracmon

67. Azulongmon

68. Agunimon
69. KaiserGreymon
70. MagnaGarurumon

71. Meicoomon
72. Meicrackmon VM
73. Raguelmon

DLC:
Jupitermon
Junomon
Ceresmon
Marsmon
Venusmon
Baccusmon
Vulcanmon
Plutomon

Meicrackmon
Rasielmon
Ebowumon
Baihumon
Zhuqiaomon
Ophanimon FM
Alphamon OM

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
NEW HACKER'S MEMORY TRAILER!!!

A number of unexpected reveals which as thrown my previous prediction straight into the Next Dimension! I'll post screenshot of the new reveals with their names in a few!

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Ok here are the Screenshots and names of the new Digimon!
Neptune.png Neptunemon
Mercury.png Mercurymon
Burning & Kendo.png Pandamon, Burning Greymon (one with Wings), Kendo Garurumon
Kaiser.png Kaiser Greymon (Using Dragon Fire Crossbow!!!)
Magna.png Magna Garurumon
Susanoo.png Susanoomon
Valdurumon.png Valdurumon
Tyrant.png Tyrant2.png Tyrant Kabuterimon
KingEtemon.png King Etemon...
Breakdramon.png Breakdramon
Slayerdramon.png Slayerdramon!!!
Dorugora.png Dorugoramon (while it was revealed a while back this is the first time seeing more than it's face!)
Shoutmon.png Omega Shoutmon...

EDIT:
Release Date of January 19th 2018 for America & Europe!
Along with pre-order for content for America (Nothing was shown in the EU trailer)
Pre.png

Honestly I'm pissed off with this Pre-Order! WTF happened to Sistermon Noir!? There is no such thing as a Sistermon Ciel and Japan is getting Noir! Bandai has given in to Censorship from the looks of it and it's disgusting!

Last edited:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
IMG_20171120_232416.jpg IMG_20171121_002250.jpg
3 potentially 4 new Digimon confirmed!
First page
Alphamon Oryuken Mode (SUPER HYPED)

NOT CONFIRMED
Chaosmon Valdur Arm

2nd Page
Lobomon
Agunimon
Shoutmon

Update on Sistermon Noir/Ciel DLC (11-21-17)
1. It is confirmed to be a censorship due to Noir being a Nun.
2. Ciel is her "own" Digimon.
3. Ciel is a censorship exclusive to American Release of Hacker's Memory.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

And I still can't find the price for the PS4 and Vita versions XDDD

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
They'll most likely be the standard price for games. The NA version is the usual

PS4: $59.99
Vita: $39.99

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I'm amazed Digimon's still around... that's pretty impressive.
It's doing fine :yesyes: not like Pokémon but it's still around with a lot of different anime/manga :yesyes:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
It's doing fine :yesyes: not like Pokémon but it's still around with a lot of different anime/manga :yesyes:
A guy from Germany posted this on the Facebook Digimon Group.
FB_IMG_1516311812645.jpg

Seems the EU version is 49.99€

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
@Shinso Vampire Nagato you got the game? How is it?
Sorry for the late reply, been pretty busy as of late... But the game is great already beat the main story! Overall I enjoyed it more than Cyber Sleuth, but it did feel much easier, some of the bosses were not as ridiculously OP *cough Sleiphmon cough*, the story is much more enjoyable cause we only have the one character. I know many people are upset about the lack of a female protagonist, but I can understand why they didn't make one. They story is much more enjoyable and more defined relationships between the player and the other characters, along with actually showing how the protagonist grows and matures through the story.

The Digimon added gives us more variety and they fix a number of things, such as Alphamon. In CS1 Alphamon is in a half evolved form where her wing like things are up and she uses the Oryuken Blade, but now they have Alphamon with the wings down and using her sword Grade Alpha instead, along with making Oryuken Mode a DNA Digivolution of her and Ouryumon like it should be. Some attacks have been changed such as Character Reversal, where now it has a Accuracy of 70%.

I find this game to be a definite improvement over the first game where they're listening to the fans as to what they want. They've added customization is a great variety of shirts to choose from (even if you don't get the bada** Beelzemon one from the Pre-Order), they completely revamped the PvP system (which I haven't been able to try too much due to the lack of players). I will say I do not the like the fact that to get accessories for Digimon is locked behind PvP, where you need to do online matches and complete certain requirements to obtain special currency to buy the accessories.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Sorry for the late reply, been pretty busy as of late... But the game is great already beat the main story! Overall I enjoyed it more than Cyber Sleuth, but it did feel much easier, some of the bosses were not as ridiculously OP *cough Sleiphmon cough*, the story is much more enjoyable cause we only have the one character. I know many people are upset about the lack of a female protagonist, but I can understand why they didn't make one. They story is much more enjoyable and more defined relationships between the player and the other characters, along with actually showing how the protagonist grows and matures through the story.

The Digimon added gives us more variety and they fix a number of things, such as Alphamon. In CS1 Alphamon is in a half evolved form where her wing like things are up and she uses the Oryuken Blade, but now they have Alphamon with the wings down and using her sword Grade Alpha instead, along with making Oryuken Mode a DNA Digivolution of her and Ouryumon like it should be. Some attacks have been changed such as Character Reversal, where now it has a Accuracy of 70%.

I find this game to be a definite improvement over the first game where they're listening to the fans as to what they want. They've added customization is a great variety of shirts to choose from (even if you don't get the bada** Beelzemon one from the Pre-Order), they completely revamped the PvP system (which I haven't been able to try too much due to the lack of players). I will say I do not the like the fact that to get accessories for Digimon is locked behind PvP, where you need to do online matches and complete certain requirements to obtain special currency to buy the accessories.
Thank you so much! Now I can't wait for a sale and get the game! :hype:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
We're only in the 2nd month of the game and we've already gotten 2 Free Updates adding 5 new Digimon to the game.
Update 1 (January)
Added: Ryudamon, Ginryumon, Hisyaryumon, & Ouryumon (These 4 were a reward for reaching 2018 Rt before New Years I believe)

Update 2 (February)
Added: Apocalymon & rearranged the Field Guide so that DLC Digimon were at the bottom under Digimon from Updates. (Apocalymon was a reward for reaching 10k Rt before a certain day)

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we got Monthly Updates at this rate! They do have plenty of Digimon to add thanks to Digimon Linkz, plus a few which are highly requested by fans.

Also Alphamon NX & Gallantmon NX DLC was added to the NA PSN store for $3.99 along with the Sistermon DLC for free.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Got the game!! :winner: :win:
Are the NX Digimon useful late in the game? Or it's better to use other ones?

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Got the game!! :winner: :win:
Are the NX Digimon useful late in the game? Or it's better to use other ones?
The NX are only good for the beginning and for collection. But I do believe their abilities help with grinding I think... It's been a long while I'd need to dig out my Vita. But I definitely recommend Sistermon Noir and Blanc

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
The NX are only good for the beginning and for collection. But I do believe their abilities help with grinding I think... It's been a long while I'd need to dig out my Vita. But I definitely recommend Sistermon Noir and Blanc
Thanks! I'm a little sad that they are useless :cry3:
I'll check how to obtain the sisters :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Thanks! I'm a little sad that they are useless :cry3:
I'll check how to obtain the sisters :yesyes2: :sisi2:
You're lucky, since you have the European copy it should have the real Sistermons, Blanc and Noir, and not the censored garbage we got...

Top Bottom