1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime Digimon Tri discussion thread

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by May, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    For now, we have the plot of this movie:
    source: here
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    So it's been a while since I've posted here, and this will be a long post! Let's start!

For starters Digimon Adventure Tri Reunion DVD & Blu-Ray will be released on May 16 for USA and on May 22 for the UK. The movie will contain both English and Japanese dub.

Now for the parts that'll be under spoilers. Digimon Adventure Tri Loss has been released today (2/24/17 EST) on Crunchyroll, I've already watched it and here's a bit of a what I thought (Not a review cause I suck at those!)

So the beginning left me speechless and truly something I neither expected or thought of! The theory which Maki and Daigo were both part of the original Digidestines which was made of 5 not 8, their Digimons only reached Ultimate/Perfect and the team was made of Maki and Megadramon, Daigo and LoaderLiomon, Orochimon, Hippogriffomon, and Triceramon. They were on File Island fighting the Dark Masters and loosing, then during the fight Maki became possed by Homeostasis just like Kari and protected everyone from an attack and gave Loader Liomon, Orochimon, Hippogriffomon, and Triceramon the ability to digivolve into the Digimon Sovereign. The only one we see digivolve is Orochimon into Ebonwumon, but we can guess that LoaderLiomon digivolved into Baihumon, Triceramon into Azulongmon, Hippogriffomon into Zhuqiaomon (NONE OF THOSE 3 ARE CONFIRMED). They then poured their energy into Megadramon making him sacrifice himself to defeat the Dark Masters (temporarily...).

Later on we find out that Maki has been working to discover a way to resurrect Tapirmon (Megadramon), and teamed up with a corrupted Genai, and Yggdrassil who appears to be behind everything, such as Meicoomon and the reboot. It appears as if their goal is to destroy the human world :)uhm: wow how original...) by using Meicoomon's powers. Other than this, the rest we hear is Dark Genai prating on about how humans die and Digimon are forever and how if destroyed they just turn back into DigiEggs, UNLESS they die in the human world, which means any Digimon destroyed during the Myotismon & Daemon attacks are...were permanently destroyed, until the reboot happened which resurrected all the Digimons.

During all of this the main cast is reforging their bonds with their Digimon's, with Sora having the mos difficulty. After stuffing their face everyone digivolved into their Rookie/Child form, they were attacked by Machinedramon and saved by an enraged Meicoomon who opened distortions teleporting everyone to different places on File Island. Sora was teleported with Biyomon to a desert where they found an unconscious Meiko, later they found Meikoomon and were attacked by a Dark Genai disguised as the Digimon Emperor and Machinedramon again. During this Meikoomon opened distortions unintentionally and allowed everyone to gather again. They ran to a ship and were followed they split up attempting to lead Dark Genai away from Meiko and Meikoomon. D.Genai sent Metal Seadramon after Tai, Matt, and Kari while he and Machinedramon followed Sora, Izzy, TK, Mimi, and Joe. During the fight moments where Tai, Matt, and Sora were getting hurt were the trigger for Agumon, Gabumon, and Biyomon to Digivole into their Mega/Ultimate forms! M.Garurumon and W.Greymon destroyed Metal Seadramon in seconds. Biyomon digivolved into Phoenixmon and started rag dolling Machinedramon and was joined by a Patamon who became Seraphimon (first time in the canon Universe) and Tentomon who became Hercules Kabuterimon. After a few physical hits, H.Kabuterimon flung him in the air and they finished him with their signature moves!

During the fights we see Maki find Tapirmon, who is possibly her partner, after she hugs him in happiness he pulls away and reacts similarly to the other 8 Digimon, saying he doesn't know her. That's when Maki starts to become unstable and attacks Tapirmon. Meanwhile in the real world Hackmon approaches Daigo and tells him about Yggdrasil, Homeostasis, Maki, Genai, and the reboot.
    As the final fight ends D.Genai is attacking Meiko, and going Darth Vader on her to get Meicoomon triggered. After Meiko loose consciousness Meicoomon digivolved into Meicrackmon Vicious Mode again! Aaaaannnnddddd the movie ends...:rage2:hate cliffhangers like this...
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Finally caught up with it :popcorn: and now we have to wait for the next one :crash:
    Oh well, Loss was good but I think that the previous movies were a little better... but finally we are into the real climax (I hope XD) :hype:
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Yea hate cliffhangers like that! Personally I like this one more than Confessions.

But we already have the Poster for Digimon Adventure Tri ??? (No official tittle yet)
    tri_part5_posterLQ2tweak_february24_2017.jpg
    I am extremely hyped for this one! For starters we what seems to be either Meicoomon's Ultimate or her True Perfect, cause the form we've seen until now is known as Vicious Mode, so most likely a corrupted form of her actual Perfect. But now what I'm most excited for OPHANIMON!!! While this is Ophanimon Falldown Mode it's still a good indication that they're going to be using Ophanimon as her Ultimate and not Holydramon/Magnadramon. For anyone who doesn't know Falldown Mode a quick explanation.

In other words:
    1. She's still a Vaccine type so this DOES NOT classify as a Dark Digivolution
    2. This form is considered a Fallen Angel because of her corrupted view of Justice and the way she enforces it.
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Yes, we already have the poster XD and the title of the next movie: Kyōsei (Union or Symbiosis) and will be released later this year.
    With that only one more movie will be released (it's a six-part anime film series) so we are finally near the ending and we will have all the answers we need :hype:
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I knew that was the rumored title but didn't want to put it without it being 100% true. Sadly but at the same time can't wait for it! Hopefully! Sadly not all series answer all the questions.
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    HD Version of Symbiosis Poster
    17757648_1330008787091783_3749505042036289703_n.jpg

So beautiful... I CAN'T WAIT!!!
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    So, only 2 movies left, right?? :hype:
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I believe so! I think it's supposed to be 6 Movies

You know looking closely at this, and this might not be Meikoomon's Mega, but instead her true Ultimate level! This might be the real Meicrackmon, cause the one we've see so far is known as Meicrackmon Vicious Mode, usually when a Digimon has "Mode" in its name it has multiple forms. I could be wrong but who knows I guess we'll see... Probably October maybe November... No date yet sadly.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  10. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well got my copy of Reunion today! SOOOO HAPPY!!! Sadly won't be able to watch and check out all the bonus features till tomorrow... But still ecstatic to have it!
  11. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    omg...YOU HAD ONE JOB!!! AND THIS IS THE OFFICIAL ****!!!! DVD and Digital copy are both like this!!!
    Garurumon.png
  12. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I'm a little lost.. what happened??
  13. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    So this is the scene where Tai and Matt start attacking Alphamon so as they digivolved they yelled their own names out (Metal Greymon, War Greymon, Metal Garurumon, etc.) But for "Were Garurumon" they wrote "Where's Garurumon"
  14. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    At that's why XDD
  15. Offline

Phazon Trainer Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Garurumon digivolved to...Where'sGarurumon!!

Where'sGarurumon digivolved to....ComeBackGarurumon!!
  16. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    ComeBackGarurumon Mega Evolved into I'mHereNowGarurumon!
  17. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    I've got the bluray and I'm pretty dissapointed that Butterfly is replaced with the "di-di-di-digimon" crap at the intro.

oh well, at least Brave Heart is still in the dub (Evolution theme)
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Is the NA opening that ugly? Our Italian one was good :yesyes: but Butterfly is my fav version :uhm:
  19. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation

and they continue that with different remixes until Season 4
  20. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    .... well.... not the best thing I have heard....
    The beginning is like the Italian one but at least the IT one is much better XD

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites