1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime Digimon Tri discussion thread

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by May, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The 5th movie Kyōsei (Union or Symbiosis) will be released in Japan on September 30!
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well I know when I'm renewing my Crunchyroll subscription! Love how Falldown Mode looks! And we get Omegamon again!
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    So I'm standing by my theory that the Digimon we see in the new Adventure Tri is Meicrackmon in her true Ultimate Form not Vicious Mode which is her corrupted one.

This here is Rasielmon Meikoomon Mega Form! And personally I love it and hope it gets added to Hacker's Memory!
    FB_IMG_1498460752830.jpg
    But I will say I could be wrong seeing how both the Digimon in the movie and Rasielmon have the same hands with the only difference being the color of the gems I predict the possibility that's her Corrupted Mega Form...
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Uhm.... honestly I don't like her Mega... that face is really strange :uhmm: but.. oh well, we will see if it's true when the movie will be released :yesyes2: :sisi2:
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Not sure if I should but I'll be everything relating to her Mega under spoilers...

So as I've said before I believe that the Digimon we see in the movie is Meicrackmon in her true Ultimate Form. Especially after closely looking at... The eyes... Both Meikoomon, Rasielmon, and the form in the movie all have green eyes but whenever the corruption in Meikoomon appears her eyes get a sudden red glow and when she Digivolves into Meicrackmon Vicious Mode her eyes turn red altogether!
    In addition the new form has angel like wings while Rasielmon has metal wings, this is something we see with Angewomon and Ophanimon too.

So with those things I heavily believe that the form is Meicrackmon true Ultimate not a corrupted Mega Form.

Also here's a large image of Rasielmon Rasielmon_b.jpg
    What do you think possible?
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, it's eyes are green like the pre-evolutions and maybe it's its final form but I still don't like it :yeahyeah:
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    This is a bit old but there are rumors that this will appear in the next movie thanks to an Digimon Adventure Play or something that happened over in Japan
    Say hello to Venom Myotismon Undead... Very creepy... And to be honest I don't want to see this in the movie! Myotismon is way to overused in the anime!
    VenomMyotismon_Undead_b.jpg
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Oh! I hope to see it in the movie :hype: I love those dark-theme Digimon asd
  10. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    As long as it's not a BIG BAD! I would be partially ok with it... Actually in the play apparently it has the ability to Revive powerful Digimon such as the Dark Masters! Devimon was included in the mix also but I don't think he was as powerful as a Mega. But he could be the reason why Machinedramon and Metal Seadramon were in the last movie and seemed to be nothing but mindless puppets.
  11. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Today August 15th, 2017 Digimon Adventure Tri Determination has been released on DvD & Blu-Ray!
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    This is Raguerumon, Meikoomon's Dark Mega (basically this of this like Meikoomon's Skull Greymon form)
    FB_IMG_1503259817389.jpg
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Uhm... fo sure it's dark but it's not really nice XD

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite FireChao Topsites