Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I really loved the 9th movie (with Manaphy) because the plot is fantastic and May is the main character (XD)

JustSewaddlingAway

Master of Sewaddle
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Marowak
The one with Lugia, and with Charizard VS. Entei, are the only ones I still like to watch, hehe ^_^'
I probably like the one with Entei the best. That's Pokémon 2000, right?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
The one with Lugia, and with Charizard VS. Entei, are the only ones I still like to watch, hehe ^_^'
I probably like the one with Entei the best. That's Pokémon 2000, right?
The one with Lugia is the Power of One while the one with Entei (vs Charizard) is the Spell of the Unown

Nintendomi

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Mmm... No, there isn't!
Choosing my favourite is very difficult! I love the second movie (the one with Lugia) and its soundtrack... and I like very much the 10th movie (the one with Darkrai), particularly the character of darkrai... its strength, its perseverance... I don't know exactly what, but I like it! And its soundtrack is the best ever!

Last edited:

x0m36h4

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Sylveon
Pokemon First and Second movie were the best for me, but maybe becouse of nostalgy :p

Perico

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Movie 1, 2, 4 and 5. I think those are the best and I don't really like the new ones. Every new movie they release, the less I like it. Last one I watched was the one featuring Keldeo... what a boring movie, imho.
If I had to pick just one, that'd be the 5th (Latios & Latias YAY! Besides, I frigging love Alto Mare)

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
Awww man, this is a hard question to answer because I can't ignore the nostalgia factor XD

2.The Power of One was incredible with Lugia and Lugia's song in it XD and don't forget about Donna Summer's Power of One song!
3.Spell of the Unown is special to me because that's probably the only time Unown will ever show such devastating power in the franchise. I liked it also because of the relationship Molly has with Entei, and that we get to see Delia as an important character.
4.After watching Voice of the Forest, Suicune was my favorite Pokemon. This movie introduces a beautiful forest and a very special character named Sammy Oak through Celebi, a time traveler.
5.Pokemon Heroes really sticks out to me because this movie is why I want to go to Venice so badly. Alto Mare is amazing, especially when you have dragons as guardians XD
6.Jirachi Wish Maker was a dramatic adventure where we get to guide Jirachi back home to Forina, and away from an evil Magician/Scientist named Butler. This movie has some amazing action scenes where we get to see people riding dragons to defeat a kaiju lol. Make a Wish is a beautiful song from this movie, everyone should listen to it XD
8. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is really interesting because it has historic events affecting the present, new pokemon like lucario and weavile, legendary golems and the return of an old friend, Mew. Lucario's journey to find to truth of his master Sir Aaron is action packed and heartwarming. The ending song, We Will Meet Again is really good too.
10. The Rise of Darkrai has an awesome Dark Knight as the main character, and has the best title logo of all. Gods of time and space pose a threat against our protagonists and its up to a nightmare Pokemon and some kids to play Oracion and stop a dimensional rift.
11. Giratina and the Sky Warrior was beautiful with its fjords and landscapes. The Japanese ending song ONE, is really cool as well as the English ending, This is a Beautiful World.
12. Arceus and the Jewel of Life is where we get to see the powers of the universe's creator. (Which wasn't that powerful, but it was nice to watch ;)

I don't have much to comment on the rest because they were only a little mediocre compared to these I mentioned, or because gen 5 and 6 made relatively bad impressions when in came to the movies.

But we can't forget the very First Movie, can we?
Surprisingly, this movie doesn't have much nostalgia value to me, mostly because I was too young when I watched it.
However, even when I'm older, I still think this was a great movie. It had a really dark backstory to it, which none of the future movies ever had, and conveyed a good message. Mewtwo's quote will never be forgotten.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth is irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

(Sorry about all the fanboying XD)

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I'll mention just three movies.

* Pokémon the First Movie: I think I like this one 'cause it was the first, so it's nostalgic. But, for sure, I also like it because of Mew, which is me second favorite legendary Pokémon.

* Pokémon 4 Ever: I like this one because, I don't know if I don't pay attention to movie but I think there were some unanswered questions, like "So, prof Oak and that boy...?"
So, 'cause the mystery, I vote for Pokémon 4 Ever.

* Pokémon the Movie White: I went to watch this one when I was far from the Pokémon series for some years, so I've no idea of what I could expect (well, to be honest, I had). But I just watched to it with open mind, without any bias... And despite the simplistic plot, I enjoyed, also Victini is totally cute, and the ending song is really nice (I become fan of Alex Nackman because of Pokémon XD).

Sent from my BLU DASH M using Tapatalk

Asariel

Bird in an aviary
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Torterra
The Power of One. I enjoyed the fights between the trio birds and Lugia, and the music is nice as well ("Comin' to the Rescue" and "The Legend Comes to Life" <3).

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Maggy

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I think I like them all, The storylines are different and they all have nice effects. I guess the first one was really special since its the only one that i could ever see in a cinema in my area.

Suffering from Severe Depression
Pokémon Trainer
hmm...it's hard to say.

I really like the first three Pokemon Movies because of pure nostalgia, But since Movie 6 and up They seem to have kept the original ost songs in the Movies which is a BIG plus for me (what I didn't like in the first 5 movies when 4kids had their mitts on them)

If you don't know what I mean, the Familiar Pokemon jingle when it shows the Title of the Movie.

But thats just me :D

Sonu

Mega trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu and Greninja
my favourite is the rise of darkrai because the fighting between dialgia and palkia is great.

Deoxys

Trainer
Staff member
Admin
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Deoxys
PkmnGO Team
The 7th, the one with Deoxys :yesyes:

Hikari

Trainer of Light
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
5th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Eevee
PkmnGO Team
Me, I think I actually like all the movies. They all were really interesting, and yet so different! Though Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was really interesting considering the Aura...and the first movie was amazing as well. Regardless, I really love all of them. :hype:

Suffering from Severe Depression
Pokémon Trainer
Me, I think I actually like all the movies. They all were really interesting, and yet so different! Though Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was really interesting considering the Aura...and the first movie was amazing as well. Regardless, I really love all of them. :hype:

Yeah, same here. I like them all so far just how I like all the Pokemon main games.

Top Bottom