lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
It's not that difficult to push A XDDD (and check if it's shiny or not XD)

That Knock Off was the saviour of the day XD
lol yeah, didn't expect Knock Off to be that strong. Guess I'll work on some other Pokémon I have and go from there. Good match again by the way. :)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Good match, guess I need to work on my team. lol
Yep >w< that Will-o-Wisp was a great move on Scizor >_< same for Blissy that confused Infernape

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
lol yeah, didn't expect Knock Off to be that strong. Guess I'll work on some other Pokémon I have and go from there. Good match again by the way. :)
Thanks for the match >w<
when you want to try another team I'm here :)

lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
Thanks for the match >w<
when you want to try another team I'm here :)
Will do. :)

You may have noticed I'm not one into competitions (unless it's in Pokken) but either way gonna need to suck up my pride and... hatch for stats and abilities... or find the pokemon in Omega Ruby via Dex nav... never did breed for good stats before but gonna have to start now for future competitions.

Again, thanks for the match. :)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Will do. :)

You may have noticed I'm not one into competitions (unless it's in Pokken) but either way gonna need to suck up my pride and... hatch for stats and abilities... or find the pokemon in Omega Ruby via Dex nav... never did breed for good stats before but gonna have to start now for future competitions.

Again, thanks for the match. :)
If you have fun that's what's important :)
I love battles because it's fun to see if my strategies are good or not (even if I lose because sometimes some battles are really interesting!)

lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
It's like that song in Pokemon XY & Z. You learn from a lose, which is part of the game. You win or lose, so long as you have fun with it. Loses are especially useful, since you not only learn about your tactics, but you learn about your opponent's stragety and how they battle. So regardless, it's a win/win! :D

That even applies to Pokken, lost to a A3 Mewtwo Trainer multiple times, but after awhile of training, trying new tactics, and understanding Mewtwos and their abilities, I ended up beating him in the end.

Oddly... it can be fun, if one thinks that way. I'm a VERY odd one. XD

Top Bottom