What's new

Nintendo Nintendo Direct discussion thread

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I would like to open the page number 20 with my hopes for pokemon in nitendo switch.

That's much better!! :wow:

Now that I think about it, they gave an explanation as why the game don't have voices

Full interview here: https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/24/poke...terview-it-really-is-gameplay-first-10976691/

But that's still stupid... in Pokémon Masters you can choose the English or Japanese voice... so why not doing the same here? :facepalm:

Persona 5, Shin Megami Tensei IV (and Final) have a lot of text (a lot more than Pokémon) and they have voice for English and Japanse... so why Pokémon can't have the same? Ah right, small indie... please understand.
Really I want to ask about why they don't make a pokemon story with voice, why why why?

They made a lot of good things in let's go and they should complete from it and not back to old things such as back to 3ds games. Now they moved to Nitendo Switch and to be able to compete or do something unpredictable then they should complete from let's go such as showing the wild pokemon before challenge it or show as much as pokemons before challenge them. They really should do this. Now loot at FF12 in PS2, or to Crisis Core, they all talk when the story is going own, so why pokemon don't do this. It is Nitendo Switch time not to 3ds time. And even level 5 is allowing the characters to talk in Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy in 3ds so why pokemon not? Ok, I got it that in 3ds but why not in Nitendo Switch Also?

Please, look to Captain Tsubasa in PS2, they not just talk in story no they also talk in the battle when you please such as the players say I will not allow you to make any assist or score Tsubasa, or I will not stop any shoot or I will not lose and this what they should do here also.

It will a really good thing when Miss Rica Matsumoto Chan is been chosen for the boy and she say Iku yo Pikachu or any pokemon with the pokemons say their name such as rizadon flamethrower. Or the girl has the voice or Tara Jayne or Sarah Natochenny or at least Mona Marshall and then one of them say let's go Audino.

It really will be good when you 2ill use the Water Z Move or thunder Z move and then hear what Rica Matsumoto will say.

This what I really want and really I really want they to throw the RPG thing in garbage because RPG is really boring and I really don't like it. AND REALLY, THERE IS ONLY THERE IS ONE THING THAT I LIKE IN RPG

Oh, I forget to say that they also should do the two versions of story, such as Crisis Core and FF12, the is the story with the real Anime Faces and the THE Story with game play faces. Why they don't take somethings from Zilda Nitendo Switcu or at least from let's Go

My point is It is not about can reading or cannot because they tried ro increase some of the language began from XY following to ASOR with SM USUM until reaching LGPE but what I meant is that they should or must meet the fans expectations or at least trying to reach their expectations and if they don't care about fans expectations then at least care about the Nitendo Switch and its games expectations.

Now Nitendo Switch agames are much higher level than 3DS and 3DS Games. And the 3DS is much higher level than DS so the expectations is more and more than our expectations so they must or should meet it or at least trying to reach it so the fans can say that they are trying.

So, if they did good in Let's go and I said the point that I liked and they are more points such as multi pokemons can more and so on; so our expectations is it will like this in Pokemon Shield And Sword and to tell your the true then I really likes the designs and the colours in the new games but theiy also should complete and improve from LGPE and not back to 3DS level.

But no, instead of that then they back to 3ds games levels in multi things and this this the question is why that? Why they doing a game for Nitendo Switch if they want to back to the 3DS level, yes I see that the design and colour are greats but they work and improve from LGPE and not Bach to 3DS games levels

Why they removed the thing about seeing the wild pokemons before choosing the one who you want to challenge such as what was in LGPE? When no one move with you? And the best question is why no voice for any character in the game?

It will be really great if we can play with here the real people's voice such as let's imagine that the beginner the boy that we choose as the beginner and his coice is Miss Rica Matsumoto Chan who is the one who talk as ash voice in Japanese version and as we know then she always say pikachu Kimi ni kimeta in the anime as ash or satoahi's voice.

So in my opinion it will be great if choose Audino or bulbasour in the battle and as we know bulbasour is called fushigidane in Japanese so Rica Matsumoto will say Fushigidane Kimi ni kimeta. Or imagine that you are challeging a girl battle and her voice is dawn anime version's real voicer and she had audino mega evolution so she will say to Audino: audino in her JP Name ima wa watashitachi no hitotsu no chikara ano batoru misete. Kore wa watashitachi no subete no pawa kore wa mega shinka Audino which means she said to audino about it is a time for both the battle and audino to show us their own power when it become one with saying it is a time for showing all their power it is a time for mega evolution this is the audino mega evolution. And really it is great when you will choose ICE Z move and saying what been said by Lillie in last episode with doing the pose as the same time.

So it is about expectations more than you opinion but your point is good also.

And please look to all things that I wrote to understand about what I meant because I also said about FF12 in PS2, or to Crisis Core, and how they the characters in both these two games are talking when the story is going own, so why pokemon don't do this. It is Nitendo Switch time not to 3ds time. And even level 5 is allowing the characters to talk in Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy in 3ds so why pokemon not? Ok, I got it that in 3ds but why not in Nitendo Switch Also?

Please, look to Captain Tsubasa in PS2, they not just talk in story no they also talk in the battle when you please such as the players say I will not allow you to make any assist or score Tsubasa, or I will not stop any shoot or I will not lose and this what they should do here also.

And I also want to

This what I really want and really I really want they to throw the RPG thing in garbage because RPG is really boring and I really don't like it. AND REALLY, THERE IS ONLY THERE IS ONE THING THAT I LIKE IN RPG

Oh, I forget to say that they also should do the two versions of story, such as Crisis Core and FF12, the is the story with the real Anime Faces and the THE Story with game play faces. Why they don't take somethings from Zilda Nitendo Switcu or at least from let's Go.

And thank you and really thank you very much for quote and I am waiting for you new answer and thank you

Will I really hoped to hear lillie's voice with the SM girl voice and USUM girl voice specially when lillie really changed and take the new address with the new hair style and when she said ganblillie a move when she wants to pass the cave to reach the Sun And Moon Summon Base.

I really hope to see all of lana mallow mamane hapu kiki the fairy girl and the flying elite four voices also. So I think these are my expectations and it is really important to meet the fans expectations and so I want to hear the new girl in Garla Region voice. So in my opinion, it is about meeting the expectations or trying to reaching it more important now and this by talking the things from LGPE and improve from it because it is because this is the Nitendo Switch Level Stage. The design and colours are really greats but they also should complete it with taking some of my points about LGPE and some of my points about voices fusing them and then it is be more successful for me.

We are talking about the Need of Nitendo Switch and Nitendo Switch Game and how the games should do to meet their expectations or reaching them if they don't care about fans opinion and expectations at least care about Nitendo Switch Stage Level or back to 3DS stage level.

And thank you for liking my posts and really i am happy to hear you. My big answer is only to show of why i want that such as you menshioned

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team

apathy

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gengar
Me too!!!
And there's Shin Megami Tensei 5! I can't wait to play it!
Samesies, we've been waiting on this one for a while now :D A new fully 3D mainline game is more than welcome in my books, I liked IV & IV:A but the presentation never sat well with me.

I do kind of wish they made a completely unique HUD instead of borrowing TMS' though. I'm not even quite certain what it is that bothers me about it but it just looks a bit out of place in all those desert screenshots - perhaps in later areas it will suit better.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Samesies, we've been waiting on this one for a while now :D A new fully 3D mainline game is more than welcome in my books, I liked IV & IV:A but the presentation never sat well with me.

I do kind of wish they made a completely unique HUD instead of borrowing TMS' though. I'm not even quite certain what it is that bothers me about it but it just looks a bit out of place in all those desert screenshots - perhaps in later areas it will suit better.
They showed only the desert but I know that the world will be really big! It was like that in SMT, Imagine, 4 and Apocalypse (yes, I started SMT 2 but never finished it... and I have to play SMT 3) so why not this time?
(And Atlus is famous to don't show a lot)

apathy

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gengar
They showed only the desert but I know that the world will be really big! It was like that in SMT, Imagine, 4 and Apocalypse (yes, I started SMT 2 but never finished it... and I have to play SMT 3) so why not this time?
(And Atlus is famous to don't show a lot)
Agreed, I do imagine we will see a lot more than just the desert and they probably don't want to show too much of mid/late game. I have to admit I do always find myself being skeptical of a new Atlus release before I play it, but once it's in my hands I end up loving it. Hopefully when the game comes out I'll find myself liking the HUD more.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Agreed, I do imagine we will see a lot more than just the desert and they probably don't want to show too much of mid/late game. I have to admit I do always find myself being skeptical of a new Atlus release before I play it, but once it's in my hands I end up loving it. Hopefully when the game comes out I'll find myself liking the HUD more.
I don't have doubts because for now, all SMT/Persona games, are awesome :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Top Bottom