Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The official website confirmed that the update for Pokémon Bank is now available on the Nintendo 3DS eShop.
The patch requires 496 blocks to download and a requires a full redownload of the software rather than a patch. In addition to this, Poké Transporter also got a new version. The 1.2 patch requires 420 blocks.
qr.jpg

Starting from totay until October 2, 2017, all Pokémon Bank subscribers can get a Mewnium Z, the Z-Crystal that only Mew can use.
slide.jpg

A Special Item for Pokémon Bank Subscribers
Pokémon Bank has been updated! And right now, all Pokémon Bank users can receive a Z-Crystal for Mew.
Pokémon Bank has undergone major updates and now works with Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, making it easy to transfer Pokémon from multiple copies of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon—including the downloadable versions—to a single game! You can also use it to transfer Pokémon you've caught in the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Yellow into your Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon game. Pokémon from Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, and Pokémon Y can also be brought into Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon in the same way.

To celebrate this update, all Pokémon Bank subscribers can get a Mewnium Z, the Z-Crystal that only Mew can use. When you launch the new Pokémon Bank and receive the gift, a new Wonder Card will appear in your Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon game. You can use the Mystery Gift function to claim your Mewnium Z.

Note that this gift is for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon players only. It is not available in Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. Also, you can get only one Mewnium Z, even if you use Pokémon Bank with multiple Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon games. If you have Pokémon Bank, be sure to use the service by October 2, 2017, to get your Mewnium Z.

Learn more about Pokémon Bank and the latest update for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.
Source: official website

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
From Serebii:
Confirmation that Mew obtained in Generation 1 games through glitches will not transfer over. All Pokémon have their Hidden Ability when transferred over as well.
the Mew news is really sad :cry:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Finally!!!!
giphy.gif

I have 3-4 boxex full of battle ready mons that are in the bank right now waiting to get to Sun :hype: (I'm updating Sun since I forgot to do so XDD)
YnSKoh6.gif
Remember that once you bring a Pokemon from Gen VI to Gen VII, they cannot be transferred back to Gen VI

Last edited:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I've been waiting! Got it immediately, sucks that there are still a bunch of Mega Stones missing... But using the 2k BP I had gathered in Bank I got all the ones available!

Top Bottom