1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fan Games Pokémon Luminon

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Gallery' started by TintjeMadelintje101, Oct 18, 2016.

Moderators: unownzone
  1. Offline

TintjeMadelintje101 Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Hey there everyone visiting this thread!!... Welcome!! xD

You are probably here for my Pokémon fan game progress... well you are at the good end cause here I update as regular as possible whenever I get new stuff done in the game, I post a comment on this thread when I've done an update.
    So enjoy seeing or following this thread and hopefully you might be able to test out the first alpha release of this game in 2018 :D

Also I want to let you guys know that in this threat here you can vote to whom you want to choose as your starter!

If you are interested in a little back story about the game, you can read that in this spoiler
    Little bit of history:
    It seems you are interested so let's get started then xD

So I assume you probably already know who I am but just in case if you don't, I'm Tina (Aka TintjeMadelintje101) born on 4th of June 1993, I consider myself an artist (which you can see at my DA page, just write my username in Google, you'll find it) and I have a youtube channel (also do the same as my DA page, it's there) where I upload my fusion works (for this game)
    So now onto the history part:
    This might sound weird but this game project is a work in progress for a good couple of years xD my first concept fusion I ever posted was in 2014, and that was when I decided to use fusion Pokémon, before that (Sorry I really don't know how long anymore, maybe 1 year could even be 3) I was already working to get the hang of RPG Maker XP with Pokémon essentials as a side project to figure out how the engine works for another game I was planning to make in there xD though I got sidetracked and this one became the main game I'm working on >-<
    Over the years the name has changed allot xD, it started with 'Pokémon WIP'(as in Work In Progress xD) ' eventually I didn't like that and changed it to 'Pokémon Omni' that became 'Pokémon Omnicrom' very quickly, then when I imported the fusions, it became 'Pokémon Fusion' later to 'Pokémon Fusi'... until I think 2 years ago, I changed it to 'Pokémon Luminocrom' which I had kept for like yeah 2 years xD, but as of the 18th of Januari 2018, I actually came to the conclusion the name was, well to long for my opinion, SO I decided to change the name again (and hopefully for the last time) to 'Pokemon Luminon' (which I dunno if the titel of this thread can be changed to xD)
    During the time this project was a work in progress, it was on silent for a little while aswell, things irl came through and I just didn't had not much time to work on that (only minor part like small maps and maybe a event or 2), that was I think from 2015-2016, so the progress really slowed down because of that, BUT around the half of 2016 my real life situation got way better and I was working on it again (slowly) until 2017 came around the corner and I got hyped to finally make more fusion sprites, I already had some new sprites done but I wanted more!!
    So 2017 looked like a better year until yet again real life came in the way, my husband and I got married and we were moving to another country for a couple of years, BUT from August 2017 I picked up the pace, I wanted so bad to finish alpha version (still is not finished >->) that I went for it, so now as of Januari 2018 I have 79 Pokémon sprites (of the 150) done and I have done a major graphic update, all those 79 Pokémon are now finally coded into the game (still party sprites and full sprites need to be put in xD) AND I have worked on my events in rpg maker drastically (after the graphic update) so I think in 2018 I might be finally releasing my alpha version!!

Alright that's it xD thanks for reading this part of the history >-< I know it was long xD

Also for those who are interested to see a 80% accurate of progress about my game, go to this link: https://sta.sh/0knsy42rqtp (It's my da's journal where I keep track of what I've done and what I'm going to do for the first alpha version of the game :))

On another note you guys can also suggest some awesome fusions, there are some rules attached to it xD and these are the rules:
    • It's not like in Pokémon Fusion generator that you only have gen 1 Pokémon at hand... you have all the Pokémon from any gen available to choose from, YES also from Alola
    • You can fuse between regions (like gen 2 and a gen 6 fusion)
    • The max fusion is 3 Pokémon, why... well because it get's allot more complicated if it's more >_<... if you really want more then 3 fused together, please you have to be aware that when I fuse them, the combination will be of all, but some are just minimal due to space.
    • You can fuse a Pokémon I already fused, but then the base will be different and won't be used in the game. Though if you fused a Pokémon I fused with another Pokémon then there is a high chance I will use the fusion in the game (example: I made a fusion of Sylveon and Ninetails, and I made a fusion of Delcatty, Pyroar and Jolteon, you ask a fusion of Sylveon and Delcatty, then the fusion is unique, so I'll fuse them. If you ask for a fusion of Delcatty and Jolteon (or Pyroar) I will make the fusion but the chance is high it won't be added to the dex.)
    • Please let it be unique.... like a uh Tauros + Ryhorn or something please do not suggest fusions that belong to the Pokémon anime/manga/whatever!!
    Also be aware I use the B&W/B2&W2 sprites (and custom X&Y + Sun&Moon sprites)

Look through the Spoiler Tabs for what you're looking for. Plus if I updated anything I'll let a reply on the thread post letting you guys know that there is an update :D!

So here goes!!

Screenshots
    In game screenshots:
    -Some screenshots from in game-
    Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Female Character.png Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Male Character.png - Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Female Character_Menu.png Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Male Character_Menu.png <- Added on 12-02-2018

Choose your starter!: Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Choosing Pokémon - Furi.png Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Choosing Pokémon - Gokojin.png Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Choosing Pokémon - Sasago.png <- Added 25-02-2018

Also in this threat you can vote to whom you want to choose as your starter!

Don't forget to comment on that threat to whom you chose and why!!

Pokédex entires (as information for choosing your starter):
    Furi: This Pokémon can be very aggrassive against strangers. It's ears are really fluffy, but touching it unnoticed can leave a serious burn.
    Gokojin:
    A gentle Pokémon at heart but fierce in look, many people do not want to come close afraid to get affected by what this Pokémon might have.
    Sasago: Sasago likes to hide in tall trees that are next to lakes, when the sun sparkles brightly in the water Sasago will go jump in looking for sparkles.

Cities:

None are tiled as of yet

Towns:

Chentille Town: Layout - Chentille Town.png <- Old VS New -> Layout - Chentille Town V4.png
    Grenaline Town: Layout - Grenaline Town.png <- Old VS New -> Layout - Grenaline Town V2.png
    Elfe Town: Layout - Elfe Town.png
    Welfish Town: Layout - Welfish Town.png
    Quili Town: Layout - Quili Town.png

Villages:
    None are tiled as of yet

Hamlets:

None are tiled as of yet

Mountains:
    Serpent Path: Layout - Serpent Path.png <- Old VS New -> Layout - Serpent Path V2.png

Roads:

None are tiled as of yet

Forests:

None are tiled as of yet

Caves:

None are tiled as of yet

Old and New
    -Town Map (Of the Kala region)-
    Old: Kalasani Region Map old.png
    New: mapRegion0.png

For full view of the screenshots please click on the thumbnail ;)
    These screenshots will be updated accordingly!!

Trainer Sprites
    Protagonists (Aya and Yori): Aya and Yori V2.png
    Rivals (Shana and Yuki): Shana and Yuki.png
    Rivals (Ryan and Raven): Ryan and Raven.png

-Other Trainer sprites-
    Firefighters (Male and Female): Firefighters.png

-Overworld sprites- ... ... <- All added on 17-02-2018
    Protagonists (Aya and Yori): Aya.png + Yori.png
    Rivals (Shana and Yuki): Shana.png + Yuki.png
    Rivals (Ryan and Raven): Ryan.png + Raven.png
    Professor Rito: Professor Rito.png
    Firefighters Male and Female: Firefighter Male.png + Firefighter Female.png

These sprites will be updated accordingly!!

Pokédex
    Luminon Fusiondex.gif

The Pokédex will be updated accordingly!!
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018 at 10:18 AM
  2. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Good luck with your fan game!
    I really like the trainer sprites and the new region, I can't wait to see more informations like the story, the new team and so on!
    [​IMG] -> what's the region's name?

It's better to not post any download... sorry...
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Ah xD it's the Kala region ^-^

Thanks for letting me know, I've deleted that part in the thread ^_^
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Update 19-10-2016
    Added the Fusion Dex full overview!! It will be updated when new Fusemon will be added!!
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I really like the final evolution of the water starter!! :hype::hype:
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Cool xD Glad you like em ^-^ :hype::dance: :happydance:
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    I Edited the Town Map >-< the reason why was because it didn't really fit well with where the routes would be pointed in the essentials kit, I didn't notice it should be on a 16x16 grid xD SOoooo not the townmap is on the 16x16 grid and tbh, it looks allot better now.. What do you guys say?

You can see the new one at the comparrison of Old/New in the spoiler 'Screenshots' ^-^
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Uhm... I'm not an expert so I can't understand the difference (I only see that one is bigger and one smaller...) but... I liked the old one because you don't see all that pixel effects XD
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Ah xD uhm When you look at the new one the routes and the cities are now perfectly positioned on a 16x16 grid, in the old one the route at the complete top is almost pushed off the map, and in the new one it's more centered.
    haha lol yeah I see now that I didn't make the map bigger >-< it's like the normal size and the new one is 200x bigger, you have to make it 200x bigger in RPGXP for some reason >-< and the old one I kinda forgot to make bigger xD
    • List
  10. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Hey there everyone, a slight update!!
    - Added the Fusion Fossil: Kastos (dexnr: 100) - See spoiler tab from Pokédex
    - Added Walking and Running front overworld sprite of Jori!! - See spoiler tab Trainer sprites
    - Added some revised Trainer sprites - See spoler tab Trainer

I'll update again whenever I added something again :D
  11. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Kastos is really nice!!! But that Kitsune is really cute!!! I want it!!! :hype::hype:
    Oh! We have a firefighter!!! It's the first time that someone added them! I hope that our region don't need them or some evil team don't use fire types to burn everything! :afraid:
  12. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Thx :D currnetly also working on the evolution of Kastos. Dawww, you are able to obtain in once the game is in alpha ;)
    Yeah the firefighters are there for a good reason ;) they also belong to some plot idea's >-< so I can't spoil to much sadly :yeahyeah:
  13. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Oh! They are there for a reason? Now I want to know!!!
  14. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Yeah xD atleast some of them are there for a plot reason, but some of them will mainly be used as roadblocks xD
  15. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I think that the roadblocks will be their main job XD
  16. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    For some of them.. yeah xD
    • List
  17. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Hey hey, here is another update :D
    - Added Kastos's Party Icon - See Spoiler tab 'Pokédex'
    - Added a new Fusemon : Luparopush (dexnr: 111) - See Spoiler tab 'Pokédex'

There will come new updates hopefully real soon asd
  18. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Is Luparopush a fusion of Lucario + Makuhita?
  19. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
  20. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
Moderators: unownzone

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50 PokéTerra Topsite