Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The official Pokémon YouTube channel released an English version of the trailer that aired on Oha Suta a few weeks ago.

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon producer Shigeru Ohmori and director Kazumasa Iwao shared some details in a new interview featured in this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine.
  • Junichi Masuda in in charge of fully supervising the game.
  • Game Freak was greatly relieved to learn that Z-Moves were well-received by fans
    After Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, we thought, “there are still more things we want to do in the Alola Region.” We’re putting out Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon because we wanted to offer a game with more variety before Alola’s image solidified among users.
  • For Sun & Moon, Game Freak worked on balancing bosses by making them beatable if players use proper strategies or suffer if they go in recklessly.
  • In terms of story, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon is not a sequel, but rather “a story that diverges a little differently” than Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon.
  • Characters part of an “Ultra Recon Squad” appear, and the core of the story changes from there. Since they appear from the beginning of the game, the exciting developments happen as soon as you start playing.
  • In addition to the main story, which is different from Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, there will be an additional episode after you enter the Hall of Fame. Users who expect minor changes like Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Platinum can look forward to even greater, ultra changes.
  • The Ultra Recon Squad came from another world through the Ultra Wormhole. A new element is being prepared that enables the protagonist to run around inside the Ultra Wormhole and visit the various different worlds.
  • Compared to Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, Pokemon catching and training is much easier.
  • Among the worlds that you can travel via the “Ultra Warp Ride,” there are worlds where you can encounter legendary Pokemon. You can meet Mewtwo and catch him. Whether or not you will meet any other legendary Pokemon is something we will leave to your imagination.
  • When simply comparing the volume of the scenario, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon is about twice that of Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon
Source: siliconera - gematsu

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Oh man this interview makes me even more excited!!! I hope that one of the Legendary world we can go to is the Reverse World! And that it's just as exploreble like in Platinum!!! Cause even if we get a DP remake I doubt we'd be able to return there sadly since it was in Platinum...

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Oh man this interview makes me even more excited!!! I hope that one of the Legendary world we can go to is the Reverse World! And that it's just as exploreble like in Platinum!!! Cause even if we get a DP remake I doubt we'd be able to return there sadly since it was in Platinum...
Well... who knows? Maybe they will add something like they did with:
HGSS had Eusine (introduced in Crystal)
ORAS had the Delta episode (we can say it's a short Emerald)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Something new from the interviwe:
Apparently, the Ultra Warp Ride feature was supervised by Morimoto. He is the System Planning Director for USUM.
They were asked about why new Ultra Beasts were added, breaking precedence with form changes being what's added
Iwao stated that they wanted to give players something completely new they hadn't seen before from the Ultra Wormholes
they have said that there are still more new elements to be revealed for the game before launch

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
A Japanese flyer confirm multiple version exclusive Pokémon (they are the same of SM)
DMlOE8RX4AAy4Of[1].jpg

Top Bottom