Demon Buster Trainee
- May 14, 2014
- Generation Started
- 1st Generation
- Favorite Pokémon
- Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
- PkmnGO Team
Registration for the "2015 International Challenge February" Competition begins Thursday, February 19, 2015, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, February 26, 2015, at 23:59 UTC.
Source: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/129cb205-8cf6-4786-889c-bee88bbdaab6Compete in the 2015 International Challenge February, an online competition that will pit you against players from around the world. You'll compete in Double Battles using nearly any known Pokémon, but the Pokémon have to have been acquired in Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. All Pokémon above Lv. 50 will be set to Lv. 50 for the duration of the battles.
Thursday, February 19, 2015, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, February 26, 2015, at 23:59 UTC
• You must sign up during this period in order to be able to participate in the competition.
• You may sign up for the competition once per game registered to your PGL account.
Friday, February 27, 2015, at 00:00 UTC through Sunday, March 1, 2015, at 23:59 UTC
50,000 (limit subject to change; first come, first served)
Junior/Senior Division: Born 2000 or later
Masters Division: Born 1999 or earlier
• Junior Division players are limited to playing between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., based on the eastern-most time zone in each player’s country.
Ranking Results Announcement
Friday, March 6, 2015 (announcement time subject to change)
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
• This competition uses Double Battle format.
• Players may use Pokémon with National Pokédex number 1 through 719, with the exception of the following: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Diancie.
• Players may use only Pokémon found, caught, hatched from an Egg, or received through a special promotion in Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y.
• Pokémon brought over from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2 via Poké Transporter cannot participate in this competition.
• Register 4–6 of your Lv. 1–100 Pokémon to your Battle Box.
• All Pokémon above Lv. 50 in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• Only four of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Box can be used during each match.
• Players cannot register two or more of the same Pokémon.
• Players cannot have two or more of the same item.
• The item Soul Dew is not allowed.
• A 15-minute time limit for each match will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. If the outcome has not been determined when the time limit expires, the game will automatically apply tiebreakers to determine a winner.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select four Pokémon with which to battle.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 45 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player has not made his or her selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 10 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• For additional details, please come back to check the competition’s regulations page when registration opens.
• There will be no Championship Points awarded for the first International Challenge. Use this competition as a chance to prepare your team for the Pokémon World Championships!
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless Internet connection
• A Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game with a Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)
• The birth date you have registered in your Pokémon Trainer Club account will determine the age division in which you play. If it’s discovered during the competition that your birth-date information is incorrect, you may be disqualified from the competition and future competitions.