Anime amayomi Baseball Anime

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
maxresdefault (78).jpg

Hi everybody,

Good night.

In this thrid, I want to open a new thread for a lovely anime and so happy so glad to open a thread for beauty girly players for baseball called tamayomi. Did you see the first eight episode. I do saw them and love them. It is appear in Wednesday hin my country.

So the official website for the television anime of Mountain Pukuichi's Tamayomi manga revealed 11 cast members on Friday.

screen-shot-2019-09-20-at-11.00.20-am.png.jpg

Thecast includes:-

(top row in image above, left to right)

1. Ruriko Noguchi as Nozomi Takamura

2. Rina Hon'izumi as Shiragiku Ōmura

3. Satomi Amano as Tamaki Yamazaki

4. Kaori Maeda as Yomi Takeda

5. Nao Shiraki as Yoshino Kawaguchi

6. Miyu Tomita as Ibuki Yamaguchi

(bottom row, left to right)

7. Haruka Yoshimura as Kyōka Fujii

8. Airi Eino as Risa Fujiwara

9. Yume Miyamoto as Rei Okada

10. Rina Kitagawa as Ryō Kawasaki

11. Marie Hashimoto as Sumire Fujita

Toshinori Fukushima (Major, Beyblade the Movie: Fierce Battle) is directing the anime at Studio A-Cat (Frame Arms Girl, Pastel Life). Touko Machida (Wake Up, Girls!, Harukana Receive) is in charge of series composition. Koichi Kikuta (KONOSUBA, Fruits Basket) is designing the characters.

tamayomiteaser.jpg

The manga's story centers on pitcher Yomi Takeda. In junior high, her baseball club did not get far because it lacked a catcher that could catch Yomi's "miracle ball." Yomi quit baseball, graduated from junior high, and enrolled at Shin Koshigaya High School. Yomi reunited with her childhood friend Tamaki Yamazaki at her new school. Tamaki has skill as a catcher and can even catch the ball when Yomi pitches with all her strength. The girls can fulfill their childhood promise to each other as they start their baseball journeys anew.

The manga launched in Manga Time Kirara Forward in April 2016, and Houbunsha released sixth compiled book volume on September 12.

Tamayomi anime's website, Comic Natalie

EUhp56mXgAUZhv7.jpeg

And glad that the messege 1960 is for great lovely cutey beauty beautiful bishoujo baseball club girls anime.

Last edited:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Now the time for seeing this week episode. So let's go. It been released and translated also.

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
I saw the episode and really great the anime is really going from great to really great ^^.

I love tamayomi so much and hope to change the title from amayomi to tamayomi

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
The last episode is so lovely and beautiful match. The didn't finish. I just saw the episode so if you want to see it.

Here

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
This week episode is apperead and been translated also. ^^ nearby to see it

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Because they final event in last episode, I thought that the tamayomi no team is lost. I never thought that the match will finish today.

Glad that I saw the today's episode. Yokatta that that tamayomi is won finally. The match is so intense indeed. Finally all team and girls in this anime are great and really great and friendly friend however the best is tamayomi no team

Top Bottom