Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
This month's CoroCoro has revealed that Lugia will be distributed with the upcoming Pokémon movie in Japan.
Lugia will be distrinuted to Pokémon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon through a Serial Code from April 13 to July 12, 2018 when you prebook tickets for the upcoming Pokémon movie. The Serial Code is reedemable until September 30, 2018.
slide.jpg corocoro4182[1].jpg
This Lugia is Level 100 with the moves Aeroblast, Defog, Tailwind and Hurricane (exclusive to this distribution) and have it's Hidden Ability Multiscale (halves damage taken from attacks when Lugia is at full HP).
Lugia is nicknamed the Wind Lugia and its Original Trainer is listed as Fūra City.

Source: serebii

TheRedbird32

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Man, Japan always get the good events. Hopefull they'll distribute lugia when the movie comes out.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Man, Japan always get the good events. Hopefull they'll distribute lugia when the movie comes out.
A GameStop event (I hate going there to ask for the codes) is good but I hope we will get this Lugia! :cry5::cry5::cry5:

TheRedbird32

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
A GameStop event (I hate going there to ask for the codes) is good but I hope we will get this Lugia! :cry5::cry5::cry5:
I mean a gamestop event is better than the current event we have. So much people signed up for the newsletter and received nothing from Pokemon Company. So sad

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I mean a gamestop event is better than the current event we have. So much people signed up for the newsletter and received nothing from Pokemon Company. So sad
I have read about it... and many not NA players that usually get the NA events this time haven't got the code... :uhmm: I don't understand why Europe got a simple wifi distribution and NA this difficult distribution... :uhmm::uhmm::uhmm:

TheRedbird32

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I have read about it... and many not NA players that usually get the NA events this time haven't got the code... :uhmm: I don't understand why Europe got a simple wifi distribution and NA this difficult distribution... :uhmm::uhmm::uhmm:

Yeah it really sucks, I've been scrambling around trying to see if I could find at least one code, so far this is my best luck :D

Progkmon

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Bunnelby
To be honest I don't see this new event coming out any soon, yeah Japan has a LOT of events all the year but most of them revolves around Pikachu and other cute Pokemon, this one is very interesting (HO!), but competitively talking this Lugia is a very niche option, hopefully if they release this new movie like the last one, probably then there is a slim chance to get it, time will tell eventually :/

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
To be honest I don't see this new event coming out any soon, yeah Japan has a LOT of events all the year but most of them revolves around Pikachu and other cute Pokemon, this one is very interesting (HO!), but competitively talking this Lugia is a very niche option, hopefully if they release this new movie like the last one, probably then there is a slim chance to get it, time will tell eventually :/
Japan don't get only cute Pokémon... last year with the movie they got Ho-Oh, Mew and the Pokémon of the main characters (Charizard, Piplup, Lucario) and recently they got a Shiny Groudon/Kyogre and Shiny Poipole distribution :cry4: I want them!!! But we from EU/NA will never see them if we don't trade with someone that got them...

Progkmon

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Bunnelby
Japan don't get only cute Pokémon... last year with the movie they got Ho-Oh, Mew and the Pokémon of the main characters (Charizard, Piplup, Lucario) and recently they got a Shiny Groudon/Kyogre and Shiny Poipole distribution :cry4: I want them!!! But we from EU/NA will never see them if we don't trade with someone that got them...
Yeah, sometimes I tend to forget this kind of events, Im not really to much into shiny Pokemon or japanese events but hopefully this one will be distributed with the new movie :O

TintjeMadelintje101

Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Hrrr, I really wish I could have this distribution :cry4: missing a Lugia event is like loosing your soul on vacation :cry4::cry2::cry5:

Top Bottom