What's new

Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres with their Hidden Abilities available in the US in May

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The official website announced that the Legendary Pokémon trio Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres will be available in the US in May. You will receive the code in the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter in May (you have to sign up for the newsletter by April 22, 2016).
legendary-bird-distro-169[1].jpg

Look for a Trio of Legendary Pokémon in Your Inbox!
A chance to get Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres is arriving in the May Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter!
Be sure to check out the May Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter, where you'll find codes to get the Legendary Pokémon trio Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres for your game! Enter these unique codes to unlock all three Pokémon in your Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y game. These Pokémon are special in that each one has its Hidden Ability, marking the first time you can get these Pokémon with this trait!

If you're already a Pokémon Trainer Club member, you can make sure you're eligible to receive the newsletter on your Pokémon Trainer Club settings page. Also, it's a good idea to check that email from Pokemon.com won't go into your junk mail folder.

If you're not yet a Pokémon Trainer Club member, there's never been a better time to join! In addition to the special codes for Pokémon video games and the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online, the newsletter will deliver exciting Pokémon news and information directly to your inbox. Plus, the Pokémon Trainer Club includes all kinds of other benefits, including a custom Trainer designer, access to the Pokémon Global Link, and more. And best of all, it's free! Sign up for the Pokémon Trainer Club today.

Be sure to sign up for the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter by April 22, 2016, to be eligible to receive codes to get Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres in May!

Also, don't miss the cinematic classic Pokémon the Movie 2000 on Pokémon TV featuring Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres for a limited time.
Source: official website

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Finally! I've been wanting Snow Cloak Articuno for a while!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Finally! I've been wanting Snow Cloak Articuno for a while!
Some days ago at GameStop they asked me if I wanted the codes so I took them and now I have a lot of Pokémon to reedem asd (Jirachi, Lance's Dragonite, Moltres and co, Hoopa roftl)

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Some days ago at GameStop they asked me if I wanted the codes so I took them and now I have a lot of Pokémon to reedem asd (Jirachi, Lance's Dragonite, Moltres and co, Hoopa roftl)
Lucky!

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
But they can give you them only once since they ask you the membership card :rage:
Well that sucks...luckily depending on the GameStop sometimes you can just walk in to the counter and just grab a few...

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Well that sucks...luckily depending on the GameStop sometimes you can just walk in to the counter and just grab a few...
:suspect: The thing is that from the Mew distribution they changed the distribution and they have to print a receipt with the code :rage::rage: (like I wrote here)
but they never asked for the membership card :knife::knife:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Some days ago at GameStop they asked me if I wanted the codes so I took them and now I have a lot of Pokémon to reedem asd
I love quote myself roftl
I reedemed all the codes and when I reedemed the second Legendary bird... the game says that I already reedemed one in Alpha :yeahyeah: so I used the code in X... and I got 2 Moltres so I gifted one to my boyfriend asd

Top Bottom