1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Ash Getting Dragonite? And finally having a Psychic Pokemon What Do you think?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon discussion' started by Nurse Joey, Jan 27, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Hi Everybody,

Finally, Ash is getting the final Evolution Pusedo Pokemon Directly. Cause This Week Episode, the gravonair helped ash by evolving to dragonite then dragonite asked ash for catching it.

Furthermore, he finally had a psychic pokemon. Even if it is a pokemon that lived with him and with her mom from the first season but now he got it as I think. Mime in Ash's pokeball

So what do you think
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  2. Nurse Joey

3. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    It's not the first dragon that Ash got (the first if I remember well was Gabite) but... I'm happy that he is finally getting some interesting Pokémon :yesyes2: :sisi2:
    (for Mr. Mime... why not giving him the Galarian form?? :cry4:)
  4. Nurse Joey

I know that he had gabite and then the pokemon from xy who evolved into 3 evolvtion by rain with having also noibat. And then having poipole's evolution. What i meant is thst the dragonite is the pusredo final evolvution. He just catched bedrill as the final evoltion.

I think maybe mime will evolve
  5. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Oh right... if we talk about pseudo-legendary he got Goodra (so Dragonite is the second pseudo he got)

Mr.Mime (the Kanto one) can't evolve... only the Galar form can evolve into Mr. Rime
  6. Nurse Joey

Maybe Mr Mime will be such ashcgreninja hahaha. Yes Goodra is the first one but it didn't got as final evoltuion. It got from first evolution but drago ite got it from the final evolution, and this what i am talking about

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2020