What's new

Ash Getting Dragonite? And finally having a Psychic Pokemon What Do you think?

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Hi Everybody,

Finally, Ash is getting the final Evolution Pusedo Pokemon Directly. Cause This Week Episode, the gravonair helped ash by evolving to dragonite then dragonite asked ash for catching it.

Furthermore, he finally had a psychic pokemon. Even if it is a pokemon that lived with him and with her mom from the first season but now he got it as I think. Mime in Ash's pokeball

So what do you think

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
It's not the first dragon that Ash got (the first if I remember well was Gabite) but... I'm happy that he is finally getting some interesting Pokémon :yesyes2: :sisi2:
(for Mr. Mime... why not giving him the Galarian form?? :cry4:)

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
It's not the first dragon that Ash got (the first if I remember well was Gabite) but... I'm happy that he is finally getting some interesting Pokémon :yesyes2: :sisi2:
(for Mr. Mime... why not giving him the Galarian form?? :cry4:)

I know that he had gabite and then the pokemon from xy who evolved into 3 evolvtion by rain with having also noibat. And then having poipole's evolution. What i meant is thst the dragonite is the pusredo final evolvution. He just catched bedrill as the final evoltion.

I think maybe mime will evolve

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I know that he had gabite and then the pokemon from xy who evolved into 3 evolvtion by rain with having also noibat. And then having poipole's evolution. What i meant is thst the dragonite is the pusredo final evolvution. He just catched bedrill as the final evoltion.

I think maybe mime will evolve
Oh right... if we talk about pseudo-legendary he got Goodra (so Dragonite is the second pseudo he got)

Mr.Mime (the Kanto one) can't evolve... only the Galar form can evolve into Mr. Rime

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Oh right... if we talk about pseudo-legendary he got Goodra (so Dragonite is the second pseudo he got)

Mr.Mime (the Kanto one) can't evolve... only the Galar form can evolve into Mr. Rime

Maybe Mr Mime will be such ashcgreninja hahaha. Yes Goodra is the first one but it didn't got as final evoltuion. It got from first evolution but drago ite got it from the final evolution, and this what i am talking about

EPMolzHWAAIdczQ

EPMolzUX0AYbybl

EPMolzMW4AAq9Wq

EPMolzKXsAA6gYH

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom