Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
ashp.jpg
This manga was translated into English by Chuang Yi with the title "Ash and Pikachu". The manga is created by Takashi Teshirogi (author of Pokémon Battrio: Aim to be Battrio Master! and The Electric Tale of Pikachu).
The story picks up the television season based on the Indigo League season plus some episodes with Johto and Hoenn.
Unlike the manga "The Electric Tale of Pikachu" where some chapters are different from the anime, this manga tries to be as faithful as possible (although sometimes joins two episodes in one chapter).

ashp.jpg

Volume 1
Chapter 1: Hoppip, The Wind Calls!
Chapter 2: The Beginning Of Good Luck?! Pokémon Fortune Telling
Chapter 3: Treasure Hunting?! Try The Maze!
Chapter 4: The Cowardly God Of Plagues
Chapter 5: The Murkrows' Plot
Chapter 6: After The Missing Rucksack!!

vol2.jpg

Volume 2
Chapter 7: Let's Save The Lugia!
Chapter 8: Catch The Wobbuffet!!
Chapter 9: Searching For The Color Of Miracles
Chapter 10: The Grand Rhydon Plan.
Chapter 11: Do Your Best Bulbasaur!!
Chapter 12: The Tyrogue's Thoughts

Ash_and_Pikachu_volume_3.png

Volume 3
Chapter 13: The Dream Potion Recipe!!
Chapter 14: The Dragonite's Imperial Wrath
Chapter 15: A Mysterious Egg!!
Chapter 16: One Half Of A Poké Ball
Chapter 17: Let's Save Pikachu!!
Chapter 18: The Keeper Of The Tree, Treecko!!

vol5.jpg

Volume 4
Chapter 19: Trust In Each Other!!
Chapter 20: Brock, A Man Of Resolve!!
Chapter 21: The Enchanting Pokémon Soul!
Chapter 22: A Pokémon Battle Against An Entire Family?!
Chapter 23: Two Groups Attacking! Magma VS. Aqua
Chapter 24: A Mysterious Masked Man Appears!

Ash_and_Pikachu_volume_5.png

Volume 5
Chapter 25: I'll Win With My Own Battle Style!!
Chapter 26: Hunt For The Treasure Of The Universe!
Chapter 27: Tale Of The Friendship Between Pikachu And Meowth
Chapter 28: Saving Kyogre, The Lord Of The Ocean Depths!
Chapter 29: Battle Till The End! Drake, One Of The Elite Four!
Chapter 30: The Birth Of The Invincible Team, Max And Ralts!!

Ash_and_Pikachu_volume_6.png

Volume 6
Chapter 31: A Clash Of Wills!! Eternal Rivals?!
Chapter 32: Start Of The Pokémon League!!
Chapter 33: Off To The Battle Frontier!!
Chapter 34: An Awesome Showdown!!
Chapter 35: A 'Thank You' That Transcends Time
Chapter 36: An Infinite Bond!!

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I always scared from the fact that Ash only with Pikachu. I scared that he will marry Pikachu.
Well... Pikachu is a male so... I think that in 1000 years he will find someone to love :yeahyeah:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Well... Pikachu is a male so... I think that in 1000 years he will find someone to love :yeahyeah:

Yes I know that pikachu is a male but the problem is that he should love one this time.

Wow 1000 years wow long time. I will die in that time. Maybe pokemon will reach episode 10000000000 episode or 99999999999999999 episode in that time hahaha.
Like your answer and it is so funny also.

And thanks for like icon also

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Yes I know that pikachu is a male but the problem is that he should love one this time.

Wow 1000 years wow long time. I will die in that time. Maybe pokemon will reach episode 10000000000 episode or 99999999999999999 episode in that time hahaha.
Like your answer and it is so funny also.

And thanks for like icon also
Sadly the anime authors aren't interested in romantic things so I doubt we will see Ash having a crush on someone...
(but if you want to see something like that there's a lot of doujin where Ash ends up with a girl!)

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Sadly the anime authors aren't interested in romantic things so I doubt we will see Ash having a crush on someone...
(but if you want to see something like that there's a lot of doujin where Ash ends up with a girl!)

Doujinshi isn't a thing that I am looking for. I am looking for romance is which sad as you said. Your opinion is sadly true for sure. Hope that they will let him feel that he is a boy.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Doujinshi isn't a thing that I am looking for. I am looking for romance is which sad as you said.
Doujins are simply fan made comics, there's a good one about Ash where all the Poké Girls love him and try to make him understand but he don't understand XD

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Doujins are simply fan made comics, there's a good one about Ash where all the Poké Girls love him and try to make him understand but he don't understand XD

Yes, I agree in the point in doujinshi is a fan made comics and I do love the killua with gon doujinshi desu.

I hope that he finally understood the feeling of the pokemongirls feeling. I only don't like iris.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Yes, I agree in the point in doujinshi is a fan made comics and I do love the killua with gon doujinshi desu.

I hope that he finally understood the feeling of the pokemongirls feeling. I only don't like iris.
This is the one that I'm reading: Pokémon The World Champion Season it's really good! At the beginning the drawings good but slowly the aritst improved and now they are awesome!
Sadly the translatons are really slow (we are at chapter 27) but if you want to see more here's the artist Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/6232128

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
This is the one that I'm reading: Pokémon The World Champion Season it's really good! At the beginning the drawings good but slowly the aritst improved and now they are awesome!
Sadly the translatons are really slow (we are at chapter 27) but if you want to see more here's the artist Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/6232128

Thank you for the motivation. I will see it later. But really you gave a motivation for seeing it. Yes I know about this website pixie.net.

Top Bottom