Demon Buster Trainee
- May 14, 2014
- Generation Started
- 1st Generation
- Favorite Pokémon
- Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
- PkmnGO Team
Registration for the Battle of Hoenn Online Competition begins Thursday, January 15, 2015, at 00:00 UTC.
Source: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/ffb2f660-9864-4162-83bc-12df2f2ff148Compete with Pokémon caught in the Hoenn Region in the latest Online Competition!
Test the Pokémon you've caught in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire in the Battle of Hoenn Online Competition! You'll compete in Single Battles using only Pokémon listed in the Hoenn Pokédex.
Thursday, January 15, 2015, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, January 22, 2015, at 23:59 UTC
• You must sign up during this period in order to be able to participate in the competition.
• You may sign up for the competition once per game registered to your PGL account.
Friday, January 23, 2015, at 00:00 UTC through Sunday, January 25, 2015, at 23:59 UTC
50,000 (limit subject to change; first come, first served)
Junior/Senior Division: Born 2000 or later
Junior Division players are limited to playing between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., based on the eastern-most time zone in each player’s country.
Masters Division: Born 1999 or earlier
Ranking Results Announcement
Friday, January 30, 2015 (announcement time subject to change)
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
• This competition uses Single Battle format.
• Players may use Pokémon found only in the Hoenn Pokédex of Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, excluding Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, and Deoxys.
• Players may use only Pokémon found, caught, hatched from an Egg, or received through a special promotion in Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y.
• Pokémon brought over from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2 via Poké Transporter cannot participate in this competition.
• Register 3–6 of your Lv. 1–100 Pokémon to your Battle Box.
• All Pokémon above Lv. 50 in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• Only three of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Box can be used during each match.
• A 30-minute time limit for each match will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. If the outcome has not been determined when the time limit expires, the game will automatically apply tiebreakers to determine a winner.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select three Pokémon with which to battle.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 60 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player has not made his or her selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 10 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• For additional details, please come back to check the competition’s regulations page when registration opens.
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless Internet connection
• A Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game with a Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)
• The birth date you have registered in your Pokémon Trainer Club account will determine the age division in which you play. If it’s discovered during the competition that your birth-date information is incorrect, you may be disqualified from the competition and future competitions.