Demon Buster Trainee
- May 14, 2014
- Generation Started
- 1st Generation
- Favorite Pokémon
- Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
- PkmnGO Team
Registration for the "Circle of Legends" Online Competition begins Thursday, July 16, 2015, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, July 23, 2015, at 23:59 UTC.
Source: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/d7ff7d39-698c-43b6-8efd-1a2c63f3d036Clash with Legendary and Mythical Pokémon in the Circle of Legends Online Competition! Compete with the rarest and most powerful Pokémon of all time in thrilling Rotation Battles using Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. You can bring in Pokémon from past games via Poké Transporter, and your team must include only Legendary and Mythical Pokémon. Get ready for big and tough battles, as all Pokémon will be set to Lv. 100 for the duration of the match!
Thursday, July 16, 2015, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, July 23, 2015, at 23:59 UTC
• You must sign up during this period in order to be able to participate in the competition.
• You may sign up for the competition once per game registered to your PGL account.
Friday, July 24, 2015, at 00:00 UTC through Sunday, July 26, 2015, at 23:59 UTC
50,000 (limit subject to change; first come, first served)
Qualified participants will receive 1,000 Poké Miles, which can be used at the PokéMileage Club on the Pokémon Global Link. To qualify, players must earn a place in the rankings by completing at least one battle.
Junior/Senior Division: Born 2000 or later
Masters Division: Born 1999 or earlier
• Junior Division players are limited to playing between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., based on the eastern-most time zone in each player’s country.
Ranking Results Announcement
Early August, 2015 (announcement time subject to change)
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
• This competition uses Rotation Battle format.
• Players may use only Legendary and Mythical Pokémon.
• Pokémon brought over from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2 via Poké Transporter may participate in this competition.
• Register 4–6 of your Lv. 1–100 Pokémon to your Battle Box.
• All Pokémon will automatically become Lv. 100 for the duration of each match.
• Only four of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Box can be used during each match.
• A 20-minute time limit for each match will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. If the outcome has not been determined when the time limit expires, the game will automatically apply tiebreakers to determine a winner.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select four Pokémon with which to battle.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 45 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player has not made his or her selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 10 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• For additional details, please come back to check the competition’s regulations page when registration opens.
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless Internet connection
• A Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game with a Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)
• The birth date you have registered in your Pokémon Trainer Club account will determine the age division in which you play. If it’s discovered during the competition that your birth-date information is incorrect, you may be disqualified from the competition and future competitions.