Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Some quick rules for Clubs and some FAQs XD

1. remeber to follow the Main Forum Rules
2. use the search button to see if someone else opened the same club (if there is one we will close your thread)
3. always read the first post before asking to join
4. if the club owner isn't active for a while (1-2 months) without warning, you can request to have their club closed and restart it (you need to have the majority of the active members in the club and contact an admin of the forums) or restart the club if the other members agree.
If the club owner is active but hasn't partecipated to the club activities you can PM the owner and find agreement to to restart the thread, close the thread and open a new club or be the new owner
5. if a user don't respect the rules (of the forums or of your club) you can report him. You can find the "Report" button at the bottom left of every post. Please be sure that what you are reporting is in fact against the rules.
6. mini-modding is forbidden: this means posting simply to say something along the lines of "user you spammed", "this thread need to be closed" or "user you are spamming". If you see someone that is mini-modding please report him/her to an admin
7. an admin/mood can close a Club if:
- another club is really similar to the one you are trying to create (or is about the same character)
- the owner is inactive for a lot of time
- don't follow the Main Forum Rules
8. Be respectful. Don't troll or flame users.
There can be times when a discussion is really intense, you obviously can say yours but please respect others opinions. We are here to discuss so have respect of the other users. Be mature, respectful and don't be annoying.
This includes the use of language that's racial, religious, rude, sexually explicit, insulting, threatening, abusive, hateful, ethnic or just a general intent to annoy others.
9. Have fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to make/submit a club?
Simply open a thread and write an introduction for it (be exhaustive) adding:
- what the club is about (and if you want a brief explanation about the character/series)
- write if there are some rules that members must follow
- a member list
- credits if you add images/artworks
NOTE: if something is missing we will ask you to add it

How do I know if my club is suitable?
Follow the Main Forum Rules. If you are still unsure you PM an admin

How many clubs can I create?
There is no limit. However, running more Clubs can be stressful and difficult so be sure you can moderate them all.

How can I join a club?
Read the rules in the first post of the club you wish to join.
Please don't post a simple "Can I join?" but give a reason of why you want to join.

The owner of a club hasn't been active, what can I do?
Like wrote in the rules (n. 4) if the club owner isn't active for a while (1-2 months) without warning, you can request to have their club closed and restart it (you need to have the majority of the active members in the club and contact an admin of the forums) or restart the club if the other members agree.
If the club owner is active but hasn't partecipated to the club activities you can PM the owner and find agreement to to restart the thread, close the thread and open a new club or be the new owner.

I found a club but it was closed... can I re-start it?
Yes you can!

I’ve been inactive for some time and now someone else owns the club I started, can I have it back?
Sorry but no. Someone else took the task to manage the club but you can try ask the current club owner to have it back.

I have troublesome member. What should I do?
Send a PM to an admin.

Can I change the name of my club?
Send a PM to an admin with: the linkof your club and the new name. We'll change the Club title for you
Note that only the club owner can request the name change.

Can I close my Club?
Yes, send a PM to an admin with the link of your club. We'll close your Club for you.

My club isn't about Pokémon, can I open it?
Sure!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom