1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did you want to see Satoshi's classmate in at least one movie?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Movies and Shorts' started by Nurse Joey, Nov 4, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

hi everybody and nice to meet you all

In this thread, I really want to ask you about ypur opinion of having an adventure by seeing Satoshi (Ash) with his classmate in the movie like the movies in previous seasons and because that they didn't been in last two movies with not think that they will appear in final movie of sun moon and because I really like his classmate expect the fire one then I really want to see them in at least one movie

So what do you think guys and thank you very much
  2. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    You mean Lillie, Mallow, Lana and all the others? I don't think we will see them in a movie... since SM they started to do remakes of the movies or to do something "new"
    With SwSh maybe they will return to do something connected to the anime but... dunno.
  3. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Totally agree even if I want to see them but they realy will not appear cause we already know the the movie number 22 already, even if i really want and hope to see them at least for one time; cause I really love all of Lillie, Lana, Mallow and Mamane qirh thier pokemons so it is a hope ^^.

And yes, they could appear in SwSh and have a little appear with doing a different thing this time that will show us about how they inproved.

^^ thank you very much for being here and for you comment My Best May Chan Friend