Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth 2-in-1 package coming to Nintendo Switch and PC this October!

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth 2-in-1 package coming to Nintendo Switch and PC this October!
I saw on Twitter I'm so hyped!!! I am definitely buying them again for PC!

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I want to try this game. I only played digimon role arena and digimon world 2. I tried to play digimon world 3 but I didn't understand it and didn't like it also

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I want to try this game. I only played digimon role arena and digimon world 2. I tried to play digimon world 3 but I didn't understand it and didn't like it also
I suggest you to play, before Hacker's Memory, Cyber Sleuth because in Hacker's Memory there are some characters from the previous game (same for some story)
220px-Digimon_Story,_Cyber_Sleuth[1].jpeg

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I've never played any of those but I'm fairly certain this one isn't like them. This game plays more like Digimon World Dawn and Dusk for the NDS. Also like Persona (4 at least haven't played any of the others), it's extremely easy in my opinion to get into it.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I've never played any of those but I'm fairly certain this one isn't like them. This game plays more like Digimon World Dawn and Dusk for the NDS. Also like Persona (4 at least haven't played any of the others), it's extremely easy in my opinion to get into it.
What's the difference between Dawn and Dusk? Like in Pokémon there's version exclusives?
(Persona 5 is really easy to get into it :yesyes2: :sisi2: same for Strikers!)

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
What's the difference between Dawn and Dusk? Like in Pokémon there's version exclusives?
(Persona 5 is really easy to get into it :yesyes2: :sisi2: same for Strikers!)
Yes and no, there are some story differences between the two, while it leads to the same ending there are changes between the two. But it does have exclusive Digimon in each game sadly, unless you have 2 NDS there's no way to complete the "Dex" or unlock a special mission that only opens by connecting to another Dawn or Dusk game.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Yes and no, there are some story differences between the two, while it leads to the same ending there are changes between the two. But it does have exclusive Digimon in each game sadly, unless you have 2 NDS there's no way to complete the "Dex" or unlock a special mission that only opens by connecting to another Dawn or Dusk game.
Didn't know that there was a story differences... so you have to play both of them or the one you like more?

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Didn't know that there was a story differences... so you have to play both of them or the one you like more?
Just whichever you prefer honestly, the differences are very little.

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Thank you!
The setting of the game is 2 different cities withing the Digital World, DarkMoon and SunShine. Disaster strikes, the cities are split, and lose contact with one another.
Depending which version you play is which city you are affiliated with and save first. Digimon World Dusk adds a little segment in the beginning that is exclusive to Dusk, but thats it.

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Wow I impressed for all these opinions really. I don't know about how to play this game.

I only played digimon role arena and world 2

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Wow I impressed for all these opinions really. I don't know about how to play this game.

I only played digimon role arena and world 2
Well any part that confuses just ask us, if it's Cyber Sleuth I can tell you almost anything.

Top Bottom