1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime Dragon Ball Super discussion thread

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by May, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Offline

Perico Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    He can't be a god of destruction if he's wearing a potara?? I mean he could have stolen it but we can't know that yet

Can't wait to watch next episode >.<
    I hope Goku goes SSBlue Kaio-kenx10 mode again although that'd mean he'd end up suffering delayed onset ki desorder again and probably die :(
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well we know he's related to Zamasu who's a Supreme Kai in training, who's heart is being corrupted, and we know that the Portara Earning Black has is most likely Gowasu the Universe 10 Supreme Kai.

Also we just learned from the newest chapter that Future Beerus is dead because of the Future's Supreme Kai was killed during the Buu Saga...

So we can guess that Zamasu killed Gowasu which caused the God of Destruction to die and since Universe 7 was without one also Zamasu figured it be easy picking. So my question is! What is the Omni King doing!? You would think he would do something if a God of Destruction were to die...
  3. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    First of all... I don't know why you have to watch and read both the anime and the manga to understand the whole arc.... :uhmm:
    As of the Omni King... I think that Goku will push the button in the "alternate future" and he will solve everything :omg:
  4. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    At this point the manga is like a parallel world... Same events different routes... Cause the fight with Hit was better in the Manga than in the Anime (Yea Kaio Ken SSJB was cool) but I liked how Goku used SSJG then SSJB!

But who knows what will happen with the button and Black Goku cause time manipulation is a serious offense who knows how Omni would react even if Goku is his friend... there are also rumors that Vegeta and Goku will fuse! So FINGERS CROSSED!
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Dragon Ball Super will go on hiatus on March 2018, so in theory there will be eight more episodes left. There's nothing clear if the anime will end or if ti will continue in the future.

6. Offline

lxMattAranxl Gardevoir Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir
    If they was able to reboot the series from scratch, I'm sure they will find something. Probably add another timeline between another with new characters, powers, and a new threat to destroy either the Galaxy or every villian's favorite planet: Earth.

Nah I'm sure they'll think of something. Series won't be over. :)

... I fthrey do that they'll end up naming the series "Dragon Ball ULTRA"! (Nah, that will never happen. :p)
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Toriyama is the one that do the original draft of the story but Toei and Toyotaro are free to work on the story as they please (that's why the manga and the anime are so different) so we will wait for Toriyama because for now he isn't how to end Super... (with Goku vs Uub at the Tenkaichi like in the original manga or if there will be a new ending :yeahyeah: )
  8. Offline

lxMattAranxl Gardevoir Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir
    So long as they somehow make Dragon Ball GT's storyline canon... well... where it would make MORE sense, anyway... and avoiding that Dancing papaya group. That was THE strangest thing!
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Maybe GT will be an alternative universe? :doubt:
  10. Offline

TintjeMadelintje101 Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    I am wondering are you guys watching the dub version!? cause the subs is way further in the story (way past Goku Black), since I hear you guys talking about many things that happened for me months ago xD
    I'm currently watching the subs (not every episode, my husband does though xD) and so far it's getting real interesting >-<
  11. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, this one is a generic DB Super discussion :yeahyeah: but we have one for the Universal Survival Saga (http://www.pokemon-trainer.com/threads/dragon-ball-super-universal-survival-saga.1877/ ) and one for the manga (http://www.pokemon-trainer.com/threads/dragon-ball-super-latest-chapter-discussion-thread.2050/ ) but since we were talking about the hiatus of the anime I wrote about it here XD
  12. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
  13. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Don't worry XD
    we created a different thread for the Universal Saga to avoid spoilers :yeahyeah:
  14. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Okie >-< good thinking :hype:

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite