Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The next movie will be released in Japan on December 14, 2018 and it will be an episode after the climax of the Tournament of Power.
http://www.dbmovie-20th.com/
img_chara[1].jpg
Here's Toriyama comment:
The Dragon Ball Super movie this time will be the next story in the series currently airing on TV. It will be an episode after catching our breath from the climax of the Tournament of Power with the universe’s existence on the line; with content that will give a little better understanding about Freeza and the Saiyans, which I hadn’t properly depicted up till now; and leading to a mighty foe saved for the occasion, which I think has it shaping up to be a really enjoyable story.
As with 2013’s Battle of Gods and the last outing Resurrection ‘F’, I’ve written the story myself, and I’ve had the privilege of drawing lots of design illustrations as well.
The fact is, while I’m just as busy as ever, as long as I’m not doing a serial, I have plenty of free time to think about the animated version, which I was completely hands-off about before.
(laughs) So please look forward to it!

Now then, the animated version on TV will be ending for the time being, but the very popular Dragon Ball Super comic drawn by Toyotaro (on sale now up through volume 5!) will keep on going as-is. I think there will also be story developments different from the TV show and the movie, so please look forward to that as well. I will be, too!

–Akira Toriyama
Source: here!

So, maybe after that they will continue the anime? :thinking:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Dragon Ball Super The Movie Character Designs for Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, Whis and Picollo
DdZhEoSV4AAPYRI[1].jpg

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
New trailer!!! There's Gine and Bardok!!! (But why they follow Minus where Goku is around 3 years old and wear a Sayan suit instead of a few days old like in the manga/anime???)

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Trailer 3!!! And I believe the final Trailer, because the first showing of the movie in Japan will be on November 14th!

God this trailer is amazing!!! I am so hyped! I already bought my ticket to the movie and for the first time my best friend is actually joining me to go see it so it's going to be fun as HFIL!!! I am so hyped!!!!!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
The movie seems really interesting, I can't wait to see it!
(Who knows when I will be able to see it....)

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
The movie seems really interesting, I can't wait to see it!
(Who knows when I will be able to see it....)
Keep the hope alive! The movie is supposed to be released in 90 Countries, so far only 25 have been confirmed with the closest to Italy being France on a "yet to be announced" date.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Keep the hope alive! The movie is supposed to be released in 90 Countries, so far only 25 have been confirmed with the closest to Italy being France on a "yet to be announced" date.
I can wait XD

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
DBS Broly special premiere has happened and while I've avoided all story spoiler there is just one thing I needed to know and now I do:
GOGETA IS CONFIRMED!!!
tumblr_ph8kemqiRc1wyh2j4o1_500.gif

ALONG WITH THE STRONGEST FUSION OF ALL TIME!!!
VEKU!!!!
mania-done-20170421224916_tpmfqqqp_500_270_mp4webm_490-221.gif

1. Veku will first happen after they fail the fusion 1st time; 2nd time they will become Gogeta.
2. Gogeta will appear in his Base, SSJ, God, & Blue forms!

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I was able to see the movie!!
I really like that Broly finally talk a little and don't scream only "Kakarot! Kakarot!" XD

But I really don't understand at the end why Freeza go to destroy some planets... in the Tournament of Power they said that there's only 28 planets so why going to destroy them? And... how the hell Whis wasn't able to track Broly before?
I happy to see that in the end Broly is still alive!

Last edited:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I was able to see the movie!!
I really like that Broly finally talk a little and don't scream only "Kakarot! Kakarot!" XD

But I really don't understand at the end why Freeza go to destroy some planets... in the Tournament of Power they said that there's only 28 planets so why going to destroy them? And... how the hell Whis wasn't able to track Broly before?
I happy to see that in the end Broly is still alive!
WAIT WHAT!? IT'S ALREADY OUT IN ITALY!? Man you got lucky!!! I still need to wait another month! AND IT'S TORTURE!!!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
WAIT WHAT!? IT'S ALREADY OUT IN ITALY!? Man you got lucky!!! I still need to wait another month! AND IT'S TORTURE!!!
:suspect: nope... and I don't know when it will be out... I simply found it online :yeahyeah: (not good quality but at least I'm free from spoilers :winner: :win:)

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
:suspect: nope... and I don't know when it will be out... I simply found it online :yeahyeah: (not good quality but at least I'm free from spoilers :winner: :win:)
Oh one of those phone camera recordings ok... Yea I'm avoiding those...

Top Bottom