Demon Buster Trainee
- May 14, 2014
- Generation Started
- 1st Generation
- Favorite Pokémon
- Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
- PkmnGO Team
Official website: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/51792d84-32c9-493c-b468-abad2e914e2eAssemble your best team of Fairy-type Pokémon and head to battle! In the Fairy Face-Off, you’ll compete in Single Battle matches. Who will reign supreme?
Participants will also receive a participation prize of 1,000 Poké Miles!
Players who have been disqualified from the rankings will not be able to receive the prize.
• Players with a significant number of disconnects may be removed from the final rankings.
• At least one match must be played to completion to qualify for the rankings.
Thursday, September 18, 2014, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, September 25, 2014, at 23:59 UTC
• You must sign up during this period in order to be able to participate in the competition.
• You may sign up for the competition once per game registered to your PGL account.
Friday, September 26, 2014, at 00:00 UTC through Sunday, September 28, 2014, at 23:59 UTC
• 50,000 (limit subject to change; first come, first served)
• Junior Division*: Born 2000 or later
• Masters Division: Born 1999 or earlier
*Junior Division players are limited to playing between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., based on the most eastern time zone in each player’s country.
Ranking Results Announcement
Friday, October 3, 2014 (announcement time subject to change)
• This competition uses Single Battle format.
• Players may use only Fairy-type Pokémon from the National Pokédex (including dual-type Pokémon as long as one of the types is Fairy), excluding Xerneas and Diancie.
• Players may use only Pokémon found, caught, hatched from an Egg, or received through a special promotion in Pokémon X or Pokémon Y.
• In addition, Pokémon brought over from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2 game via Poké Transporter cannot participate in this competition.
• Register 3–6 of your Level 1–100 Pokémon to your Battle Box. All Pokémon above or below Level 30 in this competition will automatically become Level 30 for the duration of each match. Only three of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Box can be used during each match.
• A 15-minute time limit for each match will be enforced automatically in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. If the outcome has not been determined when the time limit expires, the game will automatically apply tiebreakers to determine a winner.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select three Pokémon with which to battle.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 45 seconds to select a move or change Pokémon in battle. If a player has not made his or her selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 10 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• For additional details, please come back to check the competition’s regulations page when registration opens.
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless Internet connection
• A Pokémon X or Pokémon Y game with its Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)
• The birth date you have registered in your Pokémon Trainer Club account will determine the age division in which you play. If it’s discovered during the competition that your birth-date information is incorrect, you may be disqualified from the competition and future competitions.