Electric Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Froslass
PkmnGO Team
Out of all the Champions that we had so far who is your favorite?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Uhm... there's a lot!! Lance and Red for the male and Cynthia for the female one :yesyes:
Lance because I really like when in GS he helped you with the Rocket grunts, Red because... well, it's Red (roftl) and Cynthia because was the first female Champion (and her team is really strong! :uhm:)

x0m36h4

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Sylveon
Wallace. I remember when I first fighted with him in Pokemon Emerald I had 1 revive 2 full restores and mostly beaten up team. I tried multiple times to beat him but every time failing. I made some little progres after every battle until I found combination that finally alowed me to win this fight. :D

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Wallace. I remember when I first fighted with him in Pokemon Emerald I had 1 revive 2 full restores and mostly beaten up team. I tried multiple times to beat him but every time failing. I made some little progres after every battle until I found combination that finally alowed me to win this fight. :D
And he is even more difficult to defeat in a Nuzlocke :cry::cry:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Cynthia! She's smart, beautiful, and will burn you without a second though!
N7xejWa.png

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Blu

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Water Is Life
Lance, Steven & Cynthia. Lance & Steven helped out in the games which was a nice change, & Cynthia's amazing period.

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Iris... Well, I think I'm the only one who like her, but I really think she is cool, she've a simply adorable theme song and also, she is so cute (I mean her looking). :hype:

9aQ0Mex.png

But, maybe I should vote for Cynthia... I mean, Iris is my favourite one but for other reasons that Pokémon battles. If i should vote for the most challenging champion, I should vote for Cynthia, she is by far the hardest champion to defeat, maybe because my team in Platinum was really bad, but I'll give her some credit. :yesyes:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Iris... Well, I think I'm the only one who like her, but I really think she is cool, she've a simply adorable theme song and also, she is so cute (I mean her looking). :hype:

9aQ0Mex.png

But, maybe I should vote for Cynthia... I mean, Iris is my favourite one but for other reasons that Pokémon battles. If i should vote for the most challenging champion, I should vote for Cynthia, she is by far the hardest champion to defeat, maybe because my team in Platinum was really bad, but I'll give her some credit. :yesyes:
I agree for Cynthia, she is really hard to defeat (her team has perfect IVs) and that Spiritomb... I really hate it because in gen 4-5 he isn't weak to anything :uhm:

Lorenzo

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Lance and Cynthia are both great even though Lance is a cheater (Dragonite with Barrier)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Lance and Cynthia are both great even though Lance is a cheater (Dragonite with Barrier)
Only in RBY XD now in ORAS everyone will have that Dragonite roftl

Top Bottom