Demon Buster Trainee
- May 14, 2014
- Generation Started
- 1st Generation
- Favorite Pokémon
- Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
- PkmnGO Team
Registration for the "Festive Feud" Online Competition begins Thursday, December 3, 2015, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, December 10, 2015, at 23:59 UTC.
Source: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/27b56a57-52ad-42ef-868e-0ce2a3ad8dd0’Tis the season for Pokémon battles in the Festive Feud Online Competition! Choose your best team of red, green, and white Pokémon to battle in wild Triple Battles. All battles will be played in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. You may not bring in Pokémon from earlier games via Poké Transporter, and all Pokémon will be set to Lv. 50 for the duration of the battle. Get into the holiday spirit with the Festive Feud!
Thursday, December 3, 2015, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, December 10, 2015, at 23:59 UTC
• You must sign up during this period in order to be able to participate in the competition.
• You may sign up for the competition once per game registered to your PGL account.
Friday, December 11, 2015, at 00:00 UTC through Sunday, December 13, 2015, at 23:59 UTC
50,000 (limit subject to change; first come, first served)
Qualified participants in the Festive Feud Online Competition will receive a Delibird holding a Relic Gold and that knows the move Happy Hour. To qualify, players must earn a place in the rankings by completing at least three battles.
Junior/Senior Division: Born 2001 or later
Masters Division: Born 2000 or earlier
• Junior Division players are limited to playing between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., based on the eastern-most time zone in each player’s country.
Ranking Results Announcement
December, 2015 (announcement time subject to change)
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
• This competition uses the Triple Battle format.
• Players may use only red, green, and white Pokémon. Download a complete list of eligible Pokémon.
• Players may use only Pokémon found, caught, hatched from an Egg, or received through a special promotion in Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y.
• Pokémon brought over from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2 via Poké Transporter cannot participate in this competition.
• Register six of your Lv. 1–100 Pokémon to your Battle Box.
• All Pokémon will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• All six of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Box will be used during each match.
• A 20-minute time limit for each match will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. If the outcome has not been determined when the time limit expires, the game will automatically apply tiebreakers to determine a winner.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select six Pokémon with which to battle.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 60 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player has not made his or her selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 10 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• For additional details, please come back to check the competition’s regulations page when registration opens.
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless Internet connection
• A Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game with a Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)
• The birth date you have registered in your Pokémon Trainer Club account will determine the age division in which you play. If it’s discovered during the competition that your birth-date information is incorrect, you may be disqualified from the competition and future competitions.