Demon Buster Trainee
- May 14, 2014
- Generation Started
- 1st Generation
- Favorite Pokémon
- Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
- PkmnGO Team
Registration for the "Flash Clash" Online Competition begins Thursday, April 21, 2016, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, April 28, 2016, at 23:59 UTC.
Source: official websiteTest your battle reflexes in the Flash Clash Online Competition! Choose only one Pokémon and make fast decisions to lead it to victory! All battles will be played in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. You may not bring in Pokémon from earlier games via Poké Transporter, and all Pokémon will be set to Lv. 50 for the duration of the battle. Mega Stones and the Focus Sash will not be permitted. Play fast in the Flash Clash!
Thursday, April 21, 2016, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, April 28, 2016, at 23:59 UTC
• You must sign up during this period in order to be able to participate in the competition.
• You may sign up for the competition once per game registered to your PGL account.
Friday, April 29, 2016, at 00:00 UTC through Sunday, May 1, 2016, at 23:59 UTC
50,000 (limit subject to change; first come, first served)
Qualified participants will receive 2,000 Poké Miles, which can be used at the PokéMileage Club on the Pokémon Global Link. To qualify, players must earn a place in the rankings by completing at least one battle.
Junior/Senior Division: Born 2001 or later
Masters Division: Born 2000 or earlier
• Junior Division players are limited to playing between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., based on the eastern-most time zone in each player’s country.
Ranking Results Announcement
May 2016 (announcement time subject to change)
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
• This competition uses Single Battle format.
• Players may use Pokémon with National Pokédex number 1 through 720, with the exception of the following: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, and Hoopa.
• Players may use only Pokémon found, caught, hatched from an Egg, or received through a special promotion in Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y.
• Pokémon brought over from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2 via Poké Transporter may not participate in this competition.
• Register up to six of your Lv. 1–100 Pokémon to your Battle Box.
• All Pokémon will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• Only one of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Box can be used during each match.
• A 5-minute time limit for each match will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. If the outcome has not been determined when the time limit expires, the game will automatically apply tiebreakers to determine a winner.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 30 seconds to select one Pokémon with which to battle.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 10 seconds to select a move. If a player has not made his or her selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 20 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• Pokémon may not hold a Mega Stone nor a Focus Sash.
• For additional details, please come back to check the competition’s regulations page when registration opens.
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless Internet connection
• A Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game with a Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)
• The birth date you have registered in your Pokémon Trainer Club account will determine the age division in which you play. If it’s discovered during the competition that your birth-date information is incorrect, you may be disqualified from the competition and future competitions.