1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fan Fiction Forbidden Access

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Gallery' started by TintjeMadelintje101, Jun 8, 2018.

Share This Page

1. TintjeMadelintje101

TintjeMadelintje101 Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;) Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    So hello everyone, as you all probably know already, I like to write fanfiction ;) and I have loads if idea's I wanna write out, since I figured I can write the fanfiction here for all of you to read! why not do that ;P
    So I hereby present you the story Forbidden Access
    Hope you enjoy!

Warning-
    The story is a pretty long read, Just so you guys know.
    Plus it will all be in the Spoiler Tabs, so you can read each Chapter in the Spoiler Tabs. I'll comment for you guys if I updated the tabs :)

-End of Warning-

So here goes:
    Forbidden Access

Chapter 1:

Have you heard of the tale about the mighty Birds who had saved Iliria?... No? Well let me tell you then…

Iliria, known to its beautiful lands, vast diversity and its peace.
    The lands were surrounded by a massive mountain range, no one dared to pass the rumoured mountain pass.The inhabitants, People and Pokémon, are living side by side. There were Trainers, Breeders, Coordinators, Rangers and many more who travelled around with their partnered Pokémon. Some cities and towns were dedicated for Pokémon only, in these lands the Humans and Pokémon were able to communicate to each other through speech.
    But on one day the peace of the lands got disturbed, big groups of strange looking Humans and Pokémon emerged from the single passage of the mountain, the place beyond that passage was known as the Savaged Lands, these creatures destroyed everything on their paths.
    Thousands of courageous Trainers fought against their wrath, but with little avail, many Ilirians lost their lives trying to defend their homes, not being able to put a dent in their wreckage.
    Three long weeks, the Savages, as they called them, had completely destroyed every single thing that came on their path of wreckage, there was nothing left of the beauty to which Iliria was known to.
    After those three weeks, the Savages stopped their wreckage and returned back to their own lands.

The remaining Ilirians thought they were finally safe from them, and slowly but steadily they started to build up their civilization again, and having peace again for a year while still recovering, the Savages returned.
    They destroyed everything they could lay their hands on again, the young trainers that had survived their previous attacks fought with their lives to protect their homes and loved ones.
    This year the Savages were more ruthless then ever, they didn’t show a single shred of mercy to anybody crossing their paths. They burned houses to dust, attacked everybody and even worse things then before.
    After again three weeks, the Savages returned to Savaged Lands, with only a handful of Ilirians left.
    One trainer who had survived and leaded the trainers last year and this year was crowned the ‘Champion’, it was all thanks to this trainer that there were still Ilirians alive and breathing this year.
    The trainer decided to gather all the remaining Ilirians, he traveled across the lands searching for any living souls left, wounded or hiding, while sometimes trying to help those who were still being attacked by some Savages who hadn’t left yet. Sadly for most of them it was already to late.
    He headed towards the one and only mountain pass, who was now being called ‘The Savage Pass’, about three thousand Ilirians he had been able to gather, he told them if they wanted to find peace they had to travel far and wide to find a peaceful home. The Ilirians were hesitant to head into the Savage Pass, afraid they will run into the Savages on their way.
    They stayed there for a few weeks, everybody were afraid to go in, some for the Savages, but some for the rumoured Unown who made people disappear and to be never seen again.

One day a new rumour went around the group, talking about strange and loud noises.. like roars, or some say snores, while others were saying that the Savages were coming back wreck havoc again.
    Ease was not present at the group that day, until one moment huge blast of winds erupted out of nowhere, the Ilirians got knocked of their feet, loud creature like noises emerged from the mountain summit. Massive bird like shadows started to cover the Ilirians until the mighty birds appeared from behind the summit, five huge birds soared over the group towards their home lands causing loud thunderstorms, painfully icy winds and extreme droughts, the Ilirians were afraid, both for their lands to be destroyed again, and for their own lives.
    The birds started to attack the remaining Savages, without remorse the mighty birds gracefully fought the Savages, one by one they got defeated over the course of a few days. The lands were tormented with catastrophic weather, hail and thunderstorms, extreme droughts and massively strong winds afflicted the lands until all the Savages were elaborated. On the first day of the next season the birds had finished their onslaught and returned back to the mountain, with only a slight drizzle left after their mighty roars. Suddenly a medium sized greenish Pokémon appeared popping into existence glowing a bright greenish colour, the drizzle increased till it became a heavy downpour, wherever the green creature passed the lands gained colour, grass, plants flower and even trees started to grow in a very fast pace. When the creature returned to the pass and turned towards the lands one more time with it’s eyes closed, the green creature disappeared out of existence. The heavy downpour turned back to a slight drizzle, the Ilirians overjoyed that their lands have returned back to it’s formal glory, they honoured the five birds and green creature with a dance and song, which has become known as the ‘Freedom Rain Dance’.
    The trainer that had brought them here had instructed them to return to their homes, to which he oversaw that each and everyone had returned safely.
    Each Town, Village and City appointed a trainer, mostly an experienced trainer that had fought against the Savages, that would from now on undergo intense and tough training to fight and defend their homes in case the Savages, or anyone for that matter, would return to disrupt their peace.
    The Towns, Villages and Cities to whom only Pokémon lived appointed their strongest Pokémon to undergo the same training.Those that undergo that training, will be called a ‘Protector’.
    The Trainers and Pokémon that lost their lives while protecting their homes and loved ones in the now being called ‘Savaged War’ have gotten a Memorial statue. All across Iliria you’ll find hundreds of those Memorial Statues, the ‘Freedom Festival’ is always hold by one of those statues to honour their sacrifices.

--
    Well that was the ancient legend about the lands of Iliria and the Savaged War.

End of Chapter 1

Forbidden Access

Chapter 2

Deep in the forest a Pidgey, rather tiny for his kind listened intensely to his fathers story, the big and strong Pidgeot smiled to his son when he finished, “And that my son, is why every town, village and city has a Protector.” The Pidgeot said, he spread his wings and soared back to the tiny Pidgey.
    “But dad, why is our family the chosen Protector family” Asked the little Pidgey while he hopped to the rather big wall painting of his ancestral bloodline, “Well Guimo, that is because our late ancestor was the partner of a trainer that had fought in the Savaged War.” The Pidgeot replied back pointing at a name which was barely readable on the painted wall.
    Guimo looked with big eyes, “Why did he chose to leave his partner trainer?” He asked with a hint of sadness in his voice, his father smiled back and came sitting next to him, “He didn’t have to, the trainer was a survivor of Eisho City when the Savages raided, both times she protected Eisho with her life and survived barely.” He said, Guimo looked confused, “But if she survived.. why didn’t he need a choice?” The Pidgey asked.
    The big Pidgeot smiled again, “Well Guimo, that is because… the second time she did survive the attack and saw the onslaught of the Savages by the mighty birds, but her injuries were too severe, our ancestor allied her wherever she went, helped her and kept her warm, when the people returned to the city seeing it destroyed and her still clutching for her life even after a whole week of having those injuries, all thanks to him, they took her away from her partner and brought her to the hospital, but because she didn’t had her partner Pidgeot who kept her safe and warm and cleaned her wounds how many he could, she parished on the way to the hospital.” He said, “According to word and story, she was the one that prevented the city to be fully destroyed both of the times the Savages invaded the lands.” The Pidgeot added.
    Guimo’s eyes widened, “.. wait.. so you mean to say that… Our family are descendants of the great Pidgeot Trigon??” He said his voice becoming a little chirpy.
    His father spread his wings again and soared to the other side of the hallow tree, “Yes, indeed.” He said and with a flap of his wing the red decorative curtain swung open, revealing an even more beautiful painting, with it a proud looking Pidgeot and a female trainer, “Wow!” Guimo said and hopped towards his father who if you looked carefully had a big resemblance to the Pidgeot of the painting.
    “Trigon is my Great great grandfather, this here is a painting of him and his beloved trainer Jalia.” He said proudly looking at the painting, the details were amazing, the expressions were well recognizable, proud, determination and respect the two had for each other and their home lands.
    Guimo’s gaze went from Pidgeot to trainer and a smile formed on his tiny face, “This is a beautiful painting.. who was the artist?”
    His father chuckled softly and moved a bit of the curtain more to the side, “Here is their signature, it is painted by the well known and famous Smeargle Hans, and his trainer partner Raven.” He said and showing both signatures, “Back in the days they were the best artists, together they created masterpiece after masterpiece.” He explained, “It is told that every single portrait that has been made of the Trainers and Pokémon that parished in the Savaged War have been made by those two artists.”
    The tiny Pidgey looked in disbelieve, “Really? And we have such a piece in our living room!” He exclaimed, “Wow”, his father smiled even more now, “Yes, many paintings of the parished Ilirians are in the Memorial Museum located in Eisho itself, that is where the majority of them gave their lives to protect the city.” He explained.
    While they were talking Guimo noticed a certain proudness he hadn’t seen in his father before, “Eisho is now the capital of the lands, why is that even after all those years they city still is recovering from the great damage...” He asked carefully, his father nodded, “Yes that is true, the city still has many inhabitable areas, but they wanted to honour the fallen Ilirians by making Eisho the capital, the majority of the trainers and their partnered Pokémon had succumbed there.” He said and swooped the curtain back, covering the painting again when all of a sudden some heavy flappy came from the hollowed tree entrance.
    “Sir Dreaden!!” A loud voice yelled, he and his father looked around surprised, the voice that called was a strong looking Swellow, “Opan?” His father replied, “What brings you here at this hour?”
    The Swellow shook his head, “There is no time Sir Dreaden, you’re needed for an urgent emergency.” He said out of breath, “A Zebstrika is rampaging through the forest, it is headed toward the forest centre.” His father suddenly turning serious and nodded, “I’ll grab my bag.” He said and quickly grabbed his bag, “Sorry Guimo, there is work to do, we’ll finish our story another time alright!” Both he and Opan headed out and flew away towards the commotion.
    Guimo hopped towards the entrance and said softly, “Don’t worry dad… a Protector’s gotta do what he’s gotta do.” He then looked around seeing he was high in the tree and felt sad.
    “Why am I the only bird here that can’t fly…” He said looking down towards the ground far down, he spread his wings and jumped down, slowly but steadily he soared towards the ground, “I can only soar… but nothing more..” He sighed when he reached the floor ground.
    “I’ll just walk towards the village.” He said to himself, after walking for about a good hour he reached the village centre, he got greeted by the villagers to which he greeted back, he decided to go to his best friend, a Pidove known as Jingle.
    When they met up they went to their favourite playground, while for some reason Pidgey and Pidove, but also Taillow were flying away in great haste, both he and Jingle looked confused until they heard some great noises, some trees started to shake heavily, the few Pidgey left screamed, “You guys!! Make a run for it!!” While they disappeared in the forest.
    Jingle turned around and froze on the spot when Guimo got shocked by an electric attack all of the sudden, after an intense shock Guimo was breathing heavily, he slowly opened his eyes and his heart dropped, right there in front of him was a big and angry electric horse.
    “Tsk… pitiful.” It suddenly said angrily, meanwhile Guimo tried not to breathe and kept his gaze focused on the Zebstrika, “Tsk.. The only thing I was s’posed to do ‘ere was fetchin’ the bloody Pidgey..” He suddenly said looking around a little, “But no-o, instead I’m bei’n trea’ed like a bloody criminal b’cause I stepped on som’one’s precious vase..” He spat, the Zebstrika looked back at Guimo, “Sorry li’le guy, I didn’t mean to shock you.. the only way I can release my anger is by releasing electricity… but also when I’m angry, I ‘ave li’le to no control over it.. I didn’t expect anyone standing ‘ere.” He suddenly said.. nicer?
    “I know ye’r afraid of me at the moment… but cou’d you tell me where I cou’d find a Pidgey named Guimo.. or ‘is father, a Pidgeot named Dreaden, e’s the Protector of this village?” He asked all of a sudden, Jingle shook her head and got back to her senses, “Guimo… but that’s you!” She screamed pointing to the Pidgey.
    The Zebstrika blinked confused, “What d’ya mean?”, Guimo swallowed and gave Jingle a death glare then back to the big horse, “G.. Guimo.. t.t.that’s m.me...” He softly muttered, confused why he was looking for him… or his father.
    The Zebstrika blinked again confused, “Wait.. what?” He said when a loud familiar yell screamed, “What’s the meaning of all this!”
    Guimo quickly turned around and he haven’t felt so happy in his life seeing his dad right now, “Dad!” He screamed then rushed to him quickly, Jingle followed him stat.
    Dreaden turned towards the Zebstrika angry while stepping in front of his son and Jingle, “Huio!! What on earth have you been doing to make such a mess!” He demanded, “And in my village at that!” He added, Huio cringed a little, “Ah.. Dreaden, good to see you to… eh.. I’m sorry..” He started slowly cowering in fear of his father, “W..when I enter’d the village… one of the villagers freaked out and star’ed yelli’n at me… y’a know I am kind of used to these thi’ns, but my ‘earing is actually quite sensitive..” He added, “B’cause of that.. I uh got startl’d and I broke ‘er vase that she apparently ‘ad outside of ‘er lawn.. the uh.. Unfezant wasn’t to ‘appy about that and start’d Sand Attack’n me.. and y’a.. I got a li’l angry.” He explained looking down and didn’t dare to look in Dreaden’s eyes.
    His father gaze softened up a little and sighed, “You are lucky there are no wounded Huio…” He started and looked around, “But aside that, why are you here in the first place?” He asked the horse.
    Huio chuckled softly, “I.. I was actually look’n for you… well more specifically.. ye’r son.” He started and averted his gaze quickly as if he was ashamed to tell, “So y’a.. I got’a say, it is lucky you and I met ‘ere.” He said with a slight smile.
    Dreaden’s eyes widened, “My son?” He exclaimed, “Why do you need my son?” He looked at Guimo confused, who had no idea what he was talking about.
    Guimo turned back to the Zebstrika, “This Zebstrika.. is big.. a little bit bigger then my dad” He thought inspecting Huio, the Zebstrika suddenly sighed, “Well… Kayo ask’d for ‘im..” He added annoyed, to Guimo’s surprise his father backed off a little, “What… Kayo!!” He exclaimed, “What does he wants with my son!” He asked annoyed, kind of demanding an answer.
    Huio backed off a little as well, “Oi, I don’t ‘now what ‘e wants wi’t ‘im!” He replied back, “Y’a ‘now ‘im ‘e can be very secretive… ‘e only order’d me to retrieve Guimo, the Y’ngst son of Dreaden, Protector of Flyfall Village.” He added while breathing heavilly, “And y’e ‘now that goi’n against Kayo is suicidal!!” He spat, after a short silence he added, “So, cou’d y’e tell me w’ere to find ‘im?”
    Dreaden spread his wings in anger, “Fine!! I understand.” He yelled and looked at Guimo, “Well if you wanna know so badly.. the ‘e you’re looking for is right ‘ere!!” He yelled pointing at the little Pidgey.
    Guimo squirmed under the gaze, “I.. I did say so.. b.but y.you didn’t hear me.” He finding a single piece of grass fairly interesting at the moment.
    Huio looked at the Pidgey, “Oi, y’r not jok’n are y’a?” He said, “That li’l guy?” He added turning to Dreaden, his father nodded, “Yes, that is Guimo.. my son.” He said firmly. Huio blinked in surprise, “Y’a serious?” He said again, “Well if y’e say so.” He said and turned towards Guimo.
    Guimo didn’t look at him still staring at the ground, “Well, I got’a bring you to Kayo..” He said, his father motioned to him to come to him, to which Guimo did.
    “Guimo, I have to let you go to Huio.” He started, “You are going to Rainage City, to meet with Kayo, he’s… the ruler of our lands, a very powerful Pokémon.” He added, then nodded to Huio, “I trust you to take care of my son during this trip!” He demanded the horse.
    Huio nodded with a promise to watch out for him, Guimo got scared again, “Dad.. why do I have to go there.. have I done something wrong?” He asked shaking controllably, his father shook his head, “I don’t know son, but I can’t let you stay here, I will get in real big trouble with Kayo if I do.. so I hope you understand.” He said to him, Guimo nodded and said, “I understand dad..” then walked towards the electric horse
    Jingle, not being able to follow what was going on stepped in, “Wait, I’m going with you, Guimo is my best friend!!” she screamed, startling both Huio and Dreaden, Huio turned toward her, “Well I ‘ave to bring Guimo to a very powerful Pokémon, the journey can be dangeru’s” He said to her.
    Jingle still not able to fathom what’s going on, “I’m going with him, you never leave a friend alone!” She said determined, Huio gave Dreaden a look asking if that was alright, he nodded back, “Alri’t you can go whi’t us” To his surprise Jingle squealed happily.

That evening the three of them said their goodbyes and went on their way to Rainage City.

End of Chapter 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2019
  2. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    After a lot... I'm here to comment! :hero:
    So they only went there to destroy? Not to get the land? Why?? Even after years they only wanted to destroy... :thinking: now I want to know why

The 5 birds I think are Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Lugia and Ho-Oh but... who's the green one? :thinking: Shaymin? No... he don't have that kind of power... Zerneas isn't green.... :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
  3. TintjeMadelintje101

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    I guess the question still remains ;) 2 new chapters are finally on it's way >-<
  4. TintjeMadelintje101

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Update:

Chapter 2 is out now :D Can find it in the Spoiler tab: Forbidden Access -> Chapter 2

Hope you enjoy!
  5. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Poor little Guimo seems to don't have much luck on its side....
    I hope that in the next chapter Kaio will be a strong but kind Pokémon (but I doubt it since no one talks in a good way about him)
  6. TintjeMadelintje101

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    He's quite the unlucky Pidgey >-<
    We'll see if they reach the city in the next chapter asd:lole2:
  7. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    No, it will be fried and sold at KFC :evil: :kira:
    Joke, I hope everything will be fine!