lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
This thread is used to host and participate in friendly battles! You can come here to test new strategies for future battles or just battle for fun, it don't matter just have FUN with it! :dance: :happydance:

Below is a list of Pokemon that is marked under the Special category and is banned in matches (unless allowed) Ash-Greninja (Greninja with Battle Bond Ability) isn't on list but marked as banned due to it's ability:

Super Options (Legnedary Pokemon List).jpg

@May Thank you for the idea. :)

Source Image: https://www.serebii.net/ultrasunultramoon/battletree.shtml

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Banned Pokémon in the VGC:
Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Magearna, Marshadow, and Ash-Greninja cannot be used.
Yes... even Ash-Greninja....

lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
Yeah, I wonder why he's not in... Technically he isn't a Legendary but he does have that one unique ability... my guess is because you can only get it via Sun/Moon demo. I should know since I got it the day the demo came out. Was epic to see the change occur but... never used once I actually GOT Moon because I chose Popolio. XD

Better Update this as well so they don't get confused. Thanks again for the tip. :)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Yeah, I wonder why he's not in... Technically he isn't a Legendary but he does have that one unique ability... my guess is because you can only get it via Sun/Moon demo. I should know since I got it the day the demo came out. Was epic to see the change occur but... never used once I actually GOT Moon because I chose Popolio. XD

Better Update this as well so they don't get confused. Thanks again for the tip. :)
I don't think the problem is that it's from the demo... it's only that he is too strong (maybe??) but I prefer Protean Greninja since it has the STAB for every move XD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I got one more Pokémon to work on, afterwards sure, no harm. :)

Won't be long as well since I'll use the Festive Plaza. I'll let you know when.
Ok thank you!

lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
Whenever you're ready, let me know... gonna let my 3DS rest a bit, took too long in waiting... :/

No offence on this, since this happens to me A LOT in many games (where they never show up...). I just got too much patience on my hands. XD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
S
Whenever you're ready, let me know... gonna let my 3DS rest a bit, took too long in waiting... :/

No offence on this, since this happens to me A LOT in many games (where they never show up...). I just got too much patience on my hands. XD
Sorry I wasn't online for some hours :wall:
When you want tell me if you are ready and I'll enter the Plaza :yesyes:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team