1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Competition Galar Beginnings Online Competition Regulations

Discussion in 'Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield' started by May, Nov 6, 2019.

Share This Page

1. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Registration for the first Pokémon Sword and Shield online Competition, "Galar Beginnings", begins Friday, 15 November, at 00:00 UTC, to Thursday, 5 December, at 23:59 UTC.
    The competition goes from Friday, 6 December, at 00:00 UTC, to Sunday, 8 December, at 23:59 UTC.
    In the Galar Beginnings competition, you’ll be able to make your Pokémon huge by Dynamaxing them or by Gigantamaxing them.
    slide.jpg
    • Battle Format: Single Battle
    • Eligible Pokémon: Pokémon obtained in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield
      • Certain special Pokémon will not be allowed.
      • Register three to six of your Pokémon to your Battle Team.
      • All Pokémon in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
    • Ranking Results Announcement: December 2019
    • Notes:
      • Membership in the Nintendo Switch Online (paid) service is required for Online Competition participation.
      • You’ll be able to join the competition by opening the X menu in your game and selecting VS, Battle Stadium, and then Online Competitions. There’s no need to register on the Pokémon Global Link.
    Further details on the competition regulations will be released in the coming days.
  2. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Wow, i love larvitar and its evoltuions but larvitar is the best
  3. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I hope I will have a competitive team ready for this competition! :hype::hype::hype:
  4. Nurse Joey

Good Luck, and really i didn't paricipate in any compititiob until now. Good luck ^^.

Who do you think ash will got the 8 badges of galar in new season?
  5. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I joined a lot of online competitions, they are really fun!
    The real question is: Ash will challenge the league or simply catch Pokémon in the new season?
  6. Nurse Joey

Glad to hear and have fun in this time also. Hope you will win the competition also. Glad to hear that they they are fun too. Also that you very much for giving a creative rated with giving a lot of nice rating such as you gave me a friendly also; so thanks. Thank tou very nuch for friendly rate, for creatice and for two time friendly rate. Furthermore, you also liked my 2 posts one in may chan, and one in the sync when you wrote about i answered you about I like rosa also then you like my post; so I am so grateful for these things. And sorry for late again in answering you

Oh, very nice question, and that's right? Also why they call it As Pokemon Master 2019 and not Swoed and shield? Do you think that Let's Go is the reason of why they called the ash friend as Go? Finally do you like larvitar? ME LOVE LARVITAR SO MUCH AND I TAKE IT ONE TIME AS TRINATOR AND ONE TIME AS LARVITAR UNTIL BEATING RED IN SOUL SILVER. eveloving in Lv 55 is very hated thing indeed.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  7. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    haha no, winning is really difficult XD
    (here's the thread about the rankings in the previous competitions https://pokemon-trainer.com/threads/have-you-participated-in-an-online-competition.416/ )

Because this time Ash won't be only in Galar but he will travel to different regions

Uhm... maybe?

There's really a few Pokémon that I don't like :yesyes2: :sisi2:
  8. Nurse Joey

Haha ^^. Just ganbatte kudasai onegaishimasu akiremanaide kudasai. Ash never Nd never gave up dven if he lost a lot a lot and a lot of matches but he finally won the lequge so just ganbatte kudasai to akiramenaide kudasai.

Yes indeed and nice answer for sure. And furthermore, then I think that they want to do a remake or remaster for original season such as their is a lot of captain tsubasa nd the story in beginning are the same as same as the original, however the name is captain tsubasa ju ior road to 2002 and so on but the only captain tsubasa 2018 is the completely same as originak in everything and the name is same also with only giving it 2018. And the Me with hunter x hunter so i think this is the secondreason.

I think that this is a reason for giving it a name go.

For me, it depends to how i see it. Some are completly lovely and love it so much they are best. Some love but not the best but they are in the primary level. Some like, some not like not hate 50 50 but maybe i catch kt and take it in my team for one time for trying it as a new pokemon that i never try or try for us or cause i evolve it. Some never love them at all, hate it in 100 percent. Some hate and some hate it in second place. Not hate as 100 Percent bit hate it in dislike level or in likecly kevel which meabs 75 or few more or few less also.
  9. Nurse Joey

^^ And furthermore, then there are also two more of real questions with you real question which are

A. Is this a prove of it is the final season of entire pokemon?

C. How it will take 3 years of it can?
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  10. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    A. I doubt the anime will have an ending asd
    B. it can, if they have to catch 800+ Pokémon (I say 800+ because I don't remember how many new Pokémon are in Galar :yeahyeah:) they have all the time they want
  11. Nurse Joey

Yes, agree with you in these points ^^. So funny also and so cutey too. It is impossible to know the entire pokemons or how much they are. I don't know how much they are myself. I want him to have a psychic and ghost finally. HE never had any of these types in all these season. He finally got a steel in sun and moon. And fairy is ok cause this is the thrid season for this type but pshyci and ghost are feom the first season so he should at least one. No problem if it is not a pure ghost or pure psychic at least give it one pokemon and no problem if the it is only 2% of this pokemon is ghost or psychic and 98% of this pokemon is different else type. :welcome::LOL: :lol::winner: :win::coool::hype:roftl

But also I have a strange felling of why they made this season if it is not the final one. Cause i never had a season that like this one really