Magnemite, go!
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Greninja
PkmnGO Team
So in school I asked my friend for competitive advice since he is better than me. Then we quickly came up with a team.
We have been watching loads of funny internet videos so we decided to give names like that, (Some might be racist but I don't really care because I am Pakistani, which is like kind of Indian, but Pakistanis are different, how different? That I won't explain since I'll have to go into stuff which causes arguments in forums)
altaria-mega.jpg

Free$5Cattan Candyy (Altaria-Mega) @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Heat Wave
- Dragon Breath
- Facade
- Ice Beam
Here we have our big fluff ball, see the irony in my nickname? Altaria is not recommended to lead, Instead if you really want to use it you can put it with Sableye at the end.
How it works:
M Altaria's PIXELATE, Pixelate turns every Normal move into a Fairy move, because every normal person is a fairy just like me. Then we have Facade, it's power doubles when it is affected by a status Poison/Burn/Paralysis, and plus Facade is now fairy, Facade's power is doubled and it is now fairy so it's base power is now 96+96 = 192 since STAB (STAB is, if a Fairy type or any other type uses a move of the same type as their own type, the power doubles)
You can use Sableye to Will-o-Wisp the Altaria and try to get as much damage as you can

(I want this to be posted asap so the full team is coming soon)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
So this is a strategy for a double battle :yesyes:
It's interesting since it don't use the Flame Orb + Facade (used for Swellow) but why you don't give him the move rest? He can recover after the damage, got burn again and continue the job :yesyes:
(or you have something else in mind and you need Sableye? And for the item??)

Superqami

Magnemite, go!
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Greninja
PkmnGO Team
So this is a strategy for a double battle :yesyes:
It's interesting since it don't use the Flame Orb + Facade (used for Swellow) but why you don't give him the move rest? He can recover after the damage, got burn again and continue the job :yesyes:
(or you have something else in mind and you need Sableye? And for the item??)
Well the ultimate duo in this team is, Froslass and Tauros, so ,we are deciding to kick M Altaria out and swap it with Camerupt

Top Bottom