1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pocket Monsters (2019) Episodes Guys Opinions and thoughts about Pocket Monster 2019?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime' started by Nurse Joey, Jan 23, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Hi guys,

It is been a long time for my final thread. So in this thread, it is a question of you opinions for new season episodes until now. The reason of this thread is that i stoped watching the episodes after first 3 episodes, with haven't seen the movie 22 until now. I saw the new trailer of movie 22 dub and it is mhch better than all trailers of this movie so i am thinking about watching it. But what about pokemon season 2019, do you recommened that i should watch it. I always say i will watch then stoped at first episode

So thank you very much
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  2. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I dunno... I only watched the first episode since I wanted to know what happened to Pikachu before his journey with Ash asd
    About the movie with Mewtwo, in a few days it will be available on Netflix :yesyes2: :sisi2:
  3. Nurse Joey

Firstly: thank you very much for answering me with this lovely answer :wow:

Secondly: In your answer, it looks like that you are similar to my case. Cause you didn't watch the new season. Only watched the first episode. :hype: or this what i understood from your answer. asdroftl
  4. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    You understood really well my answer...but I have to add this: usually I don't watch that much the Pokémon anime... I always start with 2-3 episodes and forget about the show XD
  5. Nurse Joey

When i was child, i was similar to you but then now I became see the entire episodes and hope to see the banned episides also. I saw until Sun moon final episode. But this season is different, only two or three episodes, why why why? I don't know, but i feel that i don't want and don't like it
  6. Nurse Joey

I think I will watch them finally with the movie
  7. Nurse Joey

I just finished the first 4 episodes from the ten episodes. They are not that bad. Just watch them one time is fine. Then I will see the movie 22 also

Just finished the episode number 8. It is still fine seeimg them for first time
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2020
  8. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    So who's the season for now? Is there any battle or it's like: go to somewhere and only catch Pokémon?
  9. Nurse Joey

I just finished the episodes and the movie. The episode is going to places investigate and go catching pokemon. Only episode for hoenn battle feontier which is battle and the battle was so few in that episode also. Ash only got dragonite.

The movie was good and it really good as the first one. But the first one is better. The girls in the movie was beautiful both her and in the first movie. But the girl who with jenny was beautiful in the first movie. Joy jenny misty and the girl who had blastoise were beautiful here and there but there much beautiful. The girl who was with jenny was beautiful in first movie. They made here more bigger in this movie
  10. Nurse Joey

I forgot to menshion that one important thing that this is season is a let's go gake season mostly. Cause Even the zukan said great excellent cool qnd these words such as it let's go evee and let's go pikachu when you threw the ball and these words apperead to yo. This season is collection of seasons.
  11. Nurse Joey

I just saw the episode 11, and it is the best for now. I love the koharu and her family the most. Her mother with her father and little brother are very kind and very sweet and i will give you the picture next time. It is the best episode for sure for now
  12. Nurse Joey

Koharu:-

A girl who live with her family and wanpachi. She is the first son of the proffesot sakuragi no family. She is so beauty and so cute girl. She really bond very well with her mother and her father and her brother.

Koharu (Japanese: コハル Koharu) is a character in the new series of the Pokémon anime. She lives in Vermilion City with her family and attends a school there as well. Koharu is also a childhood friend of Go.

Koharu_SS (1).png

ddkoch1-2066cf8c-719a-4772-a941-3fc9b3c28a10.png

koharu_and_yamper_by_alexalan_ddi7a9u-pre.jpg

koharu_and_yamper_by_desinho_ddi8f02-pre.jpg

ddi4m7j-cec4a5d2-a483-4c15-affb-0a5275c49d2f.png

Koharu_anime (1).png

koharu_s_hair_down_by_willdinomaster55_ddp5907-fullview.jpg

Her Mother Yoshino Chan:-

(Japanese: ヨシノ Yoshino) is a character of the day who appeared in SS011. She is the wife of Professor Sakuragi and the mother of Koharu and Sōta.

Yoshino first appeared when Sōta asked her to wake Koharu up for school. She later had breakfast with her family and then waved goodbye to Koharu and her husband as he drove Koharu off to school. Yoshino then had to go to Koharu's school to drop off the lunch Koharu had forgotten.

Yoshino.png

maxresdefault - 2020-02-03T123217.868.jpg

Her Little brother Sōta

Sōta (Japanese: ソウタ Sōta) is a character of the day who appeared in SS011. He is the brother of Koharu and the son of Professor Sakuragi and Yoshino.

Sōta first appeared when he tried to wake Koharu up for school. He then had breakfast together with his family before seeing his sister and father off as they drove to Koharu's school.

Sota.png

Best family:-

Koharu_family.png

Koharu with ash:-

maxresdefault - 2020-02-03T235106.642.jpg

So for sure. Tomorrow i will put my picture for this episode
  13. Nurse Joey

Pokemon 2019 Ending:-

Let's Play pokemon shirotori

14. Nurse Joey

I just saw the episode and it was good. That battle was enjoyable and interesting but not perfect. The music of daimax appeared finally
  15. Nurse Joey

I really hope a good episode after tommorow. Want the match between gapar champion and ash take more than half of the episode.
  16. Nurse Joey

I just saw the episode morning and just as I thought. The match will be in the second half and mostly for the final 5 or 7 minutes but the episode is fine. Last episode is better. But glad that the first half was for pikachu became huge with challenging kajirigame
  17. Nurse Joey

In reality, one thing that i didn't like in this anime is that a lot of different and difficult pokemons been got by someone like Go. He got scyther deogong myntine or its golurk.i hoped golruck for ash