1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Mission "Hatch a lot of Eggs!" sixth Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Global Mission announced

Discussion in 'Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon' started by May, Apr 3, 2018.

Moderators: lxMattAranxl
  1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The official website announced that the sixth Global Mission in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is now in progress.
    In this mission the goal is for all Trainers to collectivelyto hatch 5,000,000 Eggs worldwide between 00:00 April 3, 2018, and 23:59 April 16, 2018 (UTC).
    If the goal is reached, every participant will receive 2,000 Festival Coins as a reward. Even if the goal isn’t reached, everyone will get a participation prize of 1,000 Festival Coins. If the goal is reached, the participation prize will be 4,000 Festival Coins for PGL members, and 2,000 Festival Coins for Trainers not registered at the PGL.
    detail_en_62a9ebe2-339d-4c8e-9e7b-c91fb046c7ca[1].jpg
  2. Offline

Progkmon Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Bunnelby
    I was waiting for this mission to breedject my Careful Munchlax with HO and EM, hopefully it'll take me a good dozen to contribute to reach the goal, I'm already in :p
  3. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Maybe you will be lucky and hatch a shiny! :hype:
Moderators: lxMattAranxl

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite