What's new

Pokémon Journeys How do you want the new song for Rica Matsumoto in Let's Go Pokemon Monster 2019 Season?

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Hi Everybody,

I did wrote about the songs of the anime in few thread and in few post but i didn't saw any post that show me that you really love the songs. So i hope i am wrong so i did this thread to ask about you hope for new season song from Rika Matsumoto?

We all know that the new opening from different girl or boy under the title After the Rain , Indid heard alola by english version and japanese version bpth are funny and i really loved the best wish song XYZ is one of the best. The orange season song is great also. The first song op of jhoto and the third op are great also which are about OK and kaze wo kanjite daiji kyo wa wase ready go. First op in Xy is good and i love first version of sukoshi zutsu dakedo taipou wairudo, the four ops in diamond pearl, the makenai which is the haruka song and so

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Something like this would be perfect!

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
No Rica's song until now. We are waiting for her song in 2019 op or end, it doesn't matter as long as we hear a song from her side

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
No Rica's song until now. We are waiting for her song in 2019 op or end, it doesn't matter as long as we hear a song from her side
They will do one sooner or later :yesyes2: :sisi2:
(some of the Alola ones aren't song by her? :thinking::doubt:)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
And Xy also but she did had one in both alola and xy so we wants at least one. :thinking:, right ✅ or wrong?
Maybe there will be a "Journeys Championship" and they will change the opening and we will get a new song from her!

Top Bottom