1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you are Ash , so How will you handle your match against Ritchie?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime' started by Nurse Joey, Nov 4, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Hi everybody and how are you?

In this thread, I want to see your opinion and your ways in challenging Ritchie. I DO LIKE RITCHIE, and do think that he is a fine player like ash but I really think that Ash is better than him. I know that Ash And his pokemons really been tired after been taken by team rocket and from morning hunter nearby evening, and still he was trying to reach the stadium and only this to keep his promise with his friend Ritchie and for that, all of his Pidgeotto, pikachu and so on been tired. AND EVERYTHING WAS AGINST ASH IN THAT BATTLE AND HE WAS NEARBY TO Been THROWN AWAY FROM PLAYING THE MATCH BY THE REFEREE FOR BEING A LATE BUT THANKS TO RITCHIE FOR WHAT HE SAID TO REFEREE AND THANKS REFEREE TO ACCEPT RITCHIE'S HOPES. ANYWAY, both Pidgeotto and pikachu are tired And that's a true and for that then Ash used all Squirtle, pikachu and charizard. Which means the episode show us that the writers want to find a way to make ash lose. And that fine because it is his first pokemon league and he was in top 16.

But, in the same time, if I am in Ash place, how I will handle this match by only Pikachu, Squirtle, and bulbasour. Firstly, the main reason of why he lose, is right being late and some of his pokemons are tired, but the main mistake is using Squirtle Against Buttefly, why is that? Why? Why? Why? If you are scared about Pikachu was tired then you could use Bulbasour against Butterfly. If I am remember correctly then this bulbasour was defeated Ash's butterfly so easily when he was trying to catch it for the first time and defeated by making the same attack that Ritchie's Bttrrfly used against Squirtle which is Sleep Powder Which means that this Bulbasour Can Really handle battling a Butterfly, So the reason of losing the match was doing this big mistake which is using Squirtle Against Buttefly. Or using Pikachu against Butterfly from the start.

Then, I will return pikachu for relaxing and use Squirtle against charmander, or I could use Bulbasour's sleep powder like what Ritchie did against Squritle. Finally, beating pikachu by bulbasour or pikachu. I could use charizard against charmander only but I will not keep it as final pokemon.

So thanks you very much and I really hope to see your ways in handling the battle against Ritchie if you was in Ash place and all Circumstances was against you beginning from you and your pokemons been taken by team rocket, you were inside the car, trying to skip, being late, and your pokemons are tired. The questions are: How will you Handle the match? Will you be able to Win or at least draw if it possible?
  2. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    For sure I won't use Charizard... why use a Pokémon that don't listen to you?
    My team would be: Kingler, Muk and Pikachu/Tauros (still unsure who of the two XD)
  3. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Yes, Using Tauros, muk and kingler in this match is a great idea. However he didn't have a time to change the pokemons. But right using Charizard is a big mistake. In my opinion, i will not use quirtle for butterfly which is the biggest mistake, bulbasour or pikachu will been used against it. And after that we will have a good match.