What's new

Pokémon Journeys In My 200 Messeges, a bunch of new titles for Let's Go Pokemon Monster 2019 Episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Next Episode:-

公式】アニメ「ポケットモンスター」 3月12日(金)放送分予告 「迷子のサルノリ!トレーナーは誰だ!?」

hqdefault.jpg

JN059.png

Pokémon Journeys: The Series | Official Trailer 2

hqdefault.jpg

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Next Episode:-

公式】アニメ「ポケットモンスター」 3月12日(金)放送分予告 「迷子のサルノリ!トレーナーは誰だ!?」

hqdefault.jpg

JN059.png
And they started to haye this episode because they say taht Gou is Black (?????) and that since he is dreaming that his mother/father are now Rillaboom that the episode is racist... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
And they started to haye this episode because they say taht Gou is Black (?????) and that since he is dreaming that his mother/father are now Rillaboom that the episode is racist... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hahaha so funny

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Thank you very much for like and when we will have a new information then we will put it quickly

And I do have a question to all of you? Do you think think that Pikachu will meet with kangaskhan who helped him during the time when he was a pichu?

Will ash catch it?

Me hope so

JN001.png

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Thank you very much for like and when we will have a new information then we will put it quickly

And I do have a question to all of you? Do you think think that Pikachu will meet with kangaskhan who helped him during the time when he was a pichu?

Will ash catch it?

Me hope so

JN001.png
Sadly, all Pokémon from flashbacks or that were released never return to the anime :cry3: (I'm still waiting to see again Butterfree or Primeape...)

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
The new episode will come in this Friday. The pokemon episodes will back to release after stoping from 19 of March.

The episode trailer is:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom