1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In the 25th until 30th december, do you have plans for something minnasan?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nurse Joey, Dec 3, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Hi everybody,

I want to share with a good and nice game, let's all of of us share our ideas so we all be happy and all can have different ideas for new event in the finale of this year. As we all know that a 2020 is a new year that we come after this month.

So in this a thread do you have plans for days between 25th december until 30th december. Fir me, it is my 26 in my life for this event so it is a time to share my chocolate for my love. I do have boy, and we are in love. We it is my time to made a chocolate and give in it to him in a very beautiful and shiny moon for this event.

So firstly, I will start and be happy start and begin with wearing a very lovely skirt new year dress such as in this picture:-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then sharing my happy for this event with my friends and lovely closely friends for sure:-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally, take my love with my hand to have a time for sharing our love in a very beautiful shiny clearly color days that allows me to express my feeling dor him fanilly. I am in 25 years but cause my birthday born is in 19th of may in 1994 so it is my 26th happy new year:-
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally some kiss after a very beautiful nice day:-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ans starting for new year 2020, I will start watching the anime again from the start for sure
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2019
  2. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I don't have anything special to do... I'm sure that as soon as Destiny 2 will add the Christmas event I'll go there to complete all the achievements :yesyes2: :sisi2:
    As for the 30th... I will try to drink a lot! :LOL: :lol:
  3. Nurse Joey

Good luck my best may chan friend. And have a nice drink too. Have a fun. I think that we should go togther for drink cause it is the best when you share drinking drinks with friends.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  4. Nurse Joey

Minna San hontou happy happy happy new year omedatou gozaimasu