Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
@... started a joke where Rayquaza is a user of our forums (it's true) so I continued the joke and wrote that maybe he isn't a Rayquaza but maybe a Deoxys
(think that in this community we aren't serious, we tell a lot of jokes and say things that don't make a lot of sense :lole2:)

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Hey,

Im new to this forum, anything I should know as I venture towards the posts?
Alola! Welcome to the forums @TheRedbird32 !! :welcome: Have a nice stay with us Pokémon Trainers!!! :h2i: And if you need help feel free to contact the staff or open a new thered here: http://www.pokemon-trainer.com/forums/support.47/
Are you playing SM or USUM?

What you should know? That in this community we aren't serious, we tell a lot of jokes and say things that don't make a lot of sense :lole2:

jchumisme

Island Kahuna
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Charizard
PkmnGO Team
hi there im just a guy who is always trying to find codes bc ill never be eligible for any pokemon events as i dont live in us or eu or aus lmao
:cry4: i really want to get all of the legendaries that pokemon is giving out this yr

Progkmon

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Bunnelby
Hi!
I just joined to the Forum, to be honest I saw the code giveaway in Twitter and after thinking for a bit I decided to join, sometimes is a bit awkward the way TPC choose to release events outside Japan, I'd love to just go to the Mystery Gift and receive the new events but ohh well, you know...

Anyways I´m a Trainer who loves to battle in any format available, and hopefully to be around here in the forum, not only for the GA but daily :sing:
Greets to all, fellow trainers asd!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
hi there im just a guy who is always trying to find codes bc ill never be eligible for any pokemon events as i dont live in us or eu or aus lmao
:cry4: i really want to get all of the legendaries that pokemon is giving out this yr
Welcome to the community @jchumisme ! Have a nice stay!! :welcome:
I know... the codes sometimes can be really difficult to find (I hate the GameStop events because sometimes they give you only 1 code while you have all 4 games :facepalm:)

Hi!
I just joined to the Forum, to be honest I saw the code giveaway in Twitter and after thinking for a bit I decided to join, sometimes is a bit awkward the way TPC choose to release events outside Japan, I'd love to just go to the Mystery Gift and receive the new events but ohh well, you know...

Anyways I´m a Trainer who loves to battle in any format available, and hopefully to be around here in the forum, not only for the GA but daily :sing:
Greets to all, fellow trainers asd!
Welcome @Progkmon !!! :welcome: Have fun with us trainers!!
I know... most of the events don't arrive to us or if they arrive they are difficult to get... (this time EU got lucky while NA... :omg:)

White

Famous entrainment promoter of Unova and Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
5th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Froakie and Snivy
Introduce yourself here! :hi: You can even tell us if you are leaving for sometime :yesyes:

Oh, ok.
At least this is a safe community. :hype:
My name is Massiel and I am really 11 years old.
And I am a girl. roftl
I am from Venezuela but i currently live in Australia.

But even if i am 11, i know how to use social medias safely (not that i own instagram or anything)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Oh, ok.
At least this is a safe community. :hype:
My name is Massiel and I am really 11 years old.
And I am a girl. roftl
I am from Venezuela but i currently live in Australia.

But even if i am 11, i know how to use social medias safely (not that i own instagram or anything)
A safe community... :thinking: really? But here @Rayquaza isn't a Pokémon! It's a user and he is suspected of being a Deoxys! :argh2:
I'm always curious but, how is Australia? It's a nice place? Is the food good?

White

Famous entrainment promoter of Unova and Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
5th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Froakie and Snivy
A safe community... :thinking: really? But here @Rayquaza isn't a Pokémon! It's a user and he is suspected of being a Deoxys! :argh2:
I'm always curious but, how is Australia? It's a nice place? Is the food good?

Yes, Australia is really nice. Lots of great, beautiful places to visit (which i havent gone to myself :cry3:).
And the food is good, yes.
There are many different cultures here too!

Top Bottom