What's new

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Aw thx, my avatar isn't much roftl May's pfps have always been cool tho haha
And yesss, bw and b2w2 are really the best games ever, and so are the characters! asd

Sorry, I can't speak Japanese ahhh :cry3:
Wish I could :hype: :cry4:

Sure, i love both bw and b2w2 and the best is b2w2 and the two girls hilda and rose are really great and i love SM USUM also. NO NO PROPLEM if you don't know japanese dear white or Waito in Japanese Version.

No no your avatar and May's pfps are both great and i like your dear white charatcer hilda touko's avatar my dear white.

Hope ro tslk with you again and now I am ask to be one of your best friends and now i will follow you also. :hype:

Thanks for nice post

Hahah yeah, I'm more of a Pokémon fan then character fan xD (I am married so I'm not completely loveless compared to Ash xD)
Thx for the translation, though I can read Japanese kinda ok and I understand most of it, though when I have to reply back I dunno how or with what xD so that's why it's limited xD

Lugia is my top favourite Pokémon... I find him (I call it him xD) really majestic

Firstly, Good luck in your life with you husband dear tina chan oneechan and good luck in making your japanese much better and I think that learning languages is depend in levels and so I am not in level 9 so good lyck

As long as you can understand, then I am sure that your level will become more than limit. Good luck :hype:

No problem about the translation and I love lugia but the best pokemon is mewtwo and then mew in my opinion.

Again thank you very much dear tina chan and dear White chan for the good posts. Domo arigatou gozaimashita oneechantachi:LOL: :lol::LOL: :lol::welcome:

roftl

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
About manga, i don't know but i don't read mangas for any anime because i do not like mangas. But sure ash is the one who only loves pokemons and don't like girls and every girls who love him saw that he mostly love pokemons
Well, when you will read one, you can start with a Pokémon manga :) there's a lot of good ones!

May's pfps have always been cool tho haha
pfps? :uhmm: Uhm... profile picture?

Hahah yeah, I'm more of a Pokémon fan then character fan xD (I am married so I'm not completely loveless compared to Ash xD)
Thx for the translation, though I can read Japanese kinda ok and I understand most of it, though when I have to reply back I dunno how or with what xD so that's why it's limited xD

Lugia is my top favourite Pokémon... I find him (I call it him xD) really majestic
Wait! I knew that you had a fiancé but... married? This is new to me! Congrats!! :dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I will not read mangas for any anime. I am a person who only watch anime
Ok :) but believe me, there's some awesome manga out there (not only Pokémon manga)

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Ok :) but believe me, there's some awesome manga out there (not only Pokémon manga)

Ok my friend and really i believe you my friend :hype: so sorry if you think that I didn't believe you.

I am glad that you enjoy the managas.

Yes haha, profile pictures roftl roftl

Yup Mqy's profile and your profile White are both awesome and great.

Hahaha

For the pokemon Manga, it's a completed new story than the anime (and a better one).

Yes Lord, I know. It is from the Original Games. The Games are good but I didn't read Any mangas. In fact, pokemon had two types in manga' the original one who been in anime and the anime one as I know but I am not sure.

But glad to hear your opinion and glad that you enjoy the mangas.

TintjeMadelintje101

Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Firstly, Good luck in your life with you husband dear tina chan oneechan and good luck in making your japanese much better and I think that learning languages is depend in levels and so I am not in level 9 so good lyck

As long as you can understand, then I am sure that your level will become more than limit. Good luck :hype:

No problem about the translation and I love lugia but the best pokemon is mewtwo and then mew in my opinion
roftl

Haha that will be alright, I've been together with him for 8 years, (one year married)
I already am fluent in 2 languages, one is Dutch my native language, and the second is English xD... so I'm trying to become fluent in Japanese, 私のがんばっています xD

That's alright ^-^ Everyone has a favourite Pokémon ;)

Well, when you will read one, you can start with a Pokémon manga :) there's a lot of good ones!
Wait! I knew that you had a fiancé but... married? This is new to me! Congrats!! :dance: :happydance::dance: :happydance:

I am still considering reading the manga when I have some more time xD

Ah ahaha yeah xD I've been married for over a year now xD we married on the 5th of September 2017 >-<
I had posted a journal on DA about inactivity around that time where I explained why and one of the reasons was because of the wedding xD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I am still considering reading the manga when I have some more time xD
The Pokémon Special manga? Some other Pokémon manga or something else that isn't Pokémon?

Haha that will be alright, I've been together with him for 8 years, (one year married)
Ah ahaha yeah xD I've been married for over a year now xD we married on the 5th of September 2017 >-<
I had posted a journal on DA about inactivity around that time where I explained why and one of the reasons was because of the wedding xD
Congrats again! :dance: :happydance:
Now I have to ask since I'm really curious... what do you guys do? Is there some custom? Here in Italy you simply go to the church or to the municipality (you need to decide the day before going there XD) and get married. After that you go eat in a restaurant (and that's a looong thing)... I think that sometimes before the wedding you go to the newlyweds house to eat something (usually some snacks).
September... ok, I think that I skipped every DA journal in September/October since I wasn't feeling well :coffee2:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Haha that will be alright, I've been together with him for 8 years, (one year married).

I already am fluent in 2 languages, one is Dutch my native language, and the second is English xD... so I'm trying to become fluent in Japanese, 私のがんばっています xD

That's alright ^-^ Everyone has a favourite Pokémon ;)

Good luck in your life with him. Oh, your language is dutch so it is a germany right. I am from UAE and my language is arabic and I learnt english and japanese.

Yup, everyone have his own pokemon and I am moatly with unevolved cutey pokemons more than final evolution pokemons

TintjeMadelintje101

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Good luck in your life with him. Oh, your language is dutch so it is a germany right. I am from UAE and my language is arabic and I learnt english and japanese.

Yup, everyone have his own pokemon and I am moatly with unevolved cutey pokemons more than final evolution pokemons
Will surely be going alright ^-^
Oh that's interesting :surprised: I wouldn't have said you were from the UAE xD
Ahm uhm... not exactly.. I'm from the The Netherlands, they speak Dutch there, in Germany they uh speak German... But it is though a Germatic language ;) just as German and English are ;)

TintjeMadelintje101

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
The Pokémon Special manga? Some other Pokémon manga or something else that isn't Pokémon?
Yeah the Pokémon Special Manga ;)

Now I have to ask since I'm really curious... what do you guys do? Is there some custom? Here in Italy you simply go to the church or to the municipality (you need to decide the day before going there XD) and get married. After that you go eat in a restaurant (and that's a looong thing)... I think that sometimes before the wedding you go to the newlyweds house to eat something (usually some snacks).
September... ok, I think that I skipped every DA journal in September/October since I wasn't feeling well :coffee2:
Well we somewhat do the same thing, though we did not go to a church xD (some people do go to church though but before that you have to go to the city's council first to sign with your best mans/womans to be legally married and then go to church to do somewhat the same, the church here is now more of a ritual then an actual legal marriage) we just went to our city's council (we had that scheduled about 1,5 months before the wedding date xD) with some fancy wedding clothes, there a person who is allowed to wed people weds you, you got your best mans (or womans) to sign for you and then you sign. Then we are officially married and we go to a place you have rented for a mighty long party, in some cases you go to a restaurant first and eat and then go to a loooooong party, but in our case we had rented a restaurant's party room with the diner and snacks included xD so we ate and partied until the time we had rented that place and everyone goes home and sleep xD

Hahaha that's alright ;) Not allot of people saw that journal xD

Daniel Tan

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Hi, my name's Daniel from Malaysia. I came across this forum while googling for Pokemon TCG Online stuff for tutorial, types of decks and giveaways since I just started the game. I will see you guys around =D

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
Hi, my name's Daniel from Malaysia. I came across this forum while googling for Pokemon TCG Online stuff for tutorial, types of decks and giveaways since I just started the game. I will see you guys around =D
Nice to meet you Daniel! I hope you have a fun stay in the forum XDroftlroftlroftl

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Welcome to the community!! :h2i: I hope you will have a nice stay here! :dance: :happydance:
What's your favorite Pokémon??
You started the TCG but before you played the videogames?

Daniel Tan

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Welcome to the community!! :h2i: I hope you will have a nice stay here! :dance: :happydance:
What's your favorite Pokémon??
You started the TCG but before you played the videogames?

Favorite pokemon in the anime was Charizard :wow:
I played pokemon yellow, blue, red, gold and silver. I tried pokemon go but I was too lazy to walk around especially after a long day at work.:hype:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Favorite pokemon in the anime was Charizard :wow:
I played pokemon yellow, blue, red, gold and silver. I tried pokemon go but I was too lazy to walk around especially after a long day at work.:hype:
But if you are lucky you can catch Pokémon at home :yesyes:
Will you buy Sword or Shield?(I can't wait to play the new games! :argh:)

Daniel Tan

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
But if you are lucky you can catch Pokémon at home :yesyes:
Will you buy Sword or Shield?(I can't wait to play the new games! :argh:)
Sword and shield is only coming out on nintendo switch isn't it? I only got ps4 lolx.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Sword and shield is only coming out on nintendo switch isn't it? I only got ps4 lolx.
Yes, only on Switch :yesyes2: :sisi2:
(and sadly they confirmed that we won't have all 800+ Pokémon in the game :cry2: only a few and we can't get all of them with the Bank/Home :cry3::cry3::cry3::cry3:)

Top Bottom