Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Hi,
I am "poketoy" and i have a pokemon toy review channel on Youtube.
I like to collect pokemon toys from USA and Japan.
Recently i have been getting into pokemon TCG as well!
Hope to find more pokemon toy/merchandise fans!
Welcome to the community!!
I too love to collect Pokémon merchandise :yesyes2: :sisi2: (I add photos here in the forums and on Instagram)
What do you collect? Plushes or figures?

Poketoy

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Welcome to the community!!
I too love to collect Pokémon merchandise :yesyes2: :sisi2: (I add photos here in the forums and on Instagram)
What do you collect? Plushes or figures?
Mainly figures. I have some "Pokemon Fit" or "Sitting Cuties" plush but i mainly collect Moncolle, GEM, Scale world and all the Jazwares figures! Also Shodo, Get Collections and Terrarium sets too!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Mainly figures. I have some "Pokemon Fit" or "Sitting Cuties" plush but i mainly collect Moncolle, GEM, Scale world and all the Jazwares figures! Also Shodo, Get Collections and Terrarium sets too!
I too collect Moncolle, Pokémon Fit (not all of them, there are a lot of Pokémon and gen 4 will arrive here in November XDD), some Scale World, ARTFX J figures, Shodo, Terrarium and something here and there like the Pokémon Trainers plushes/Acrylic stand, Terrarium and so on

I think that Jazwares are an American merchandise??

Poketoy

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I too collect Moncolle, Pokémon Fit (not all of them, there are a lot of Pokémon and gen 4 will arrive here in November XDD), some Scale World, ARTFX J figures, Shodo, Terrarium and something here and there like the Pokémon Trainers plushes/Acrylic stand, Terrarium and so on

I think that Jazwares are an American merchandise??
Yes Jazwares is the American Merch. They are mainly for Kids rather than collectors but they have recently started to release a super articulated line called "Select" that is aimed more for collectors. So looking forward to that line. They have not released it in the UK yet!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Yes Jazwares is the American Merch. They are mainly for Kids rather than collectors but they have recently started to release a super articulated line called "Select" that is aimed more for collectors. So looking forward to that line. They have not released it in the UK yet!
I live in Europe so that's why I didn't know about this kind of merchandise ^^''
or maybe they changed names for them... maybe it's this one?
If yes, this series i smade by BOTI (not really easy to find but sometimes you find it here or there XD)
unnamed.jpg

Poketoy

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I live in Europe so that's why I didn't know about this kind of merchandise ^^''
or maybe they changed names for them... maybe it's this one?
If yes, this series i smade by BOTI (not really easy to find but sometimes you find it here or there XD)
View attachment 29322
Yes that is the line
Im in UK so Europe as well!
Yes BOTI are the company that import the figures into Europe! Some of my figures have the BOTI stickers on them as well! But the company that actually makes the figures is the American toy company Jazwares (they started off as Wicked cool toys)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Yes that is the line
Im in UK so Europe as well!
Yes BOTI are the company that import the figures into Europe! Some of my figures have the BOTI stickers on them as well! But the company that actually makes the figures is the American toy company Jazwares (they started off as Wicked cool toys)
Thanks for the info!! :winner: :win:

Long Live Kasumi

Kasumi No Togepi!
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Chikorita, Bayleef, Pikachu, Latias
Hey @Poketoy! Welcome to the community.

I'm not that into merchandise, but I'll occasionally get some from time to time. Right now, I plan on getting an authentic Ash outfit.

Poketoy

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Hey @Poketoy! Welcome to the community.

I'm not that into merchandise, but I'll occasionally get some from time to time. Right now, I plan on getting an authentic Ash outfit.
Thank you!
Awesome - are you a cosplayer?
I have not cosplayed for a long time!

I remember when i was in school one of my friends asked me if i liked a girl and i said "Yes, i like Misty from Pokemon"
Was teased about liking a cartoon character for a long time after that :cry2:

So yeah im a big Misty fan too although i've grown up to like more of the older characters. My fave being Jessie now!

Long Live Kasumi

Kasumi No Togepi!
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Chikorita, Bayleef, Pikachu, Latias
Awesome - are you a cosplayer?
No, not really, but I'm planning to incorporate cosplayish elements to the clothes I normally wear.

I remember when i was in school one of my friends asked me if i liked a girl and i said "Yes, i like Misty from Pokemon"
You have the right attitude, man. I too love Misty as you can probably tell.

If there was a girl in real life like her I'd marry her on the spot. :argh:

So yeah im a big Misty fan too although i've grown up to like more of the older characters. My fave being Jessie now!
Misty's my favorite, Jessie is good too in her own way.

TintjeMadelintje101

Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Hi,
I am "poketoy" and i have a pokemon toy review channel on Youtube.
I like to collect pokemon toys from USA and Japan.
Recently i have been getting into pokemon TCG as well!
Hope to find more pokemon toy/merchandise fans!
Hi Hi!!
Welcome to the forum ^-^ I'm sure you'll be finding some collectors on here.
Myself one of em, I have a huge Pokémon card collection (and still expanding) xD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Hi Hi!!
Welcome to the forum ^-^ I'm sure you'll be finding some collectors on here.
Myself one of em, I have a huge Pokémon card collection (and still expanding) xD
You need to show us your collection!!

(Do you have the 25th anniversary cards from Mc Donald's??)

TintjeMadelintje101

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
You need to show us your collection!!

(Do you have the 25th anniversary cards from Mc Donald's??)
Nah, I could've gotten them easilly since I work there, but I already had those cards from another pack xD and I don't do doubles of the same card xD the ones on the japanese 25th aniversary promo's came in another pack xD, I just have to figure out how to get those xD
I'll see how I can show the collection... it's huge with over 1000 cards... probably way more but don't want to jinx it xD

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Nah, I could've gotten them easilly since I work there, but I already had those cards from another pack xD and I don't do doubles of the same card xD the ones on the japanese 25th aniversary promo's came in another pack xD, I just have to figure out how to get those xD
I'll see how I can show the collection... it's huge with over 1000 cards... probably way more but don't want to jinx it xD
Over 1000?? That's a lot!! :surprised: :what2::surprised: :what2:

TintjeMadelintje101

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Over 1000?? That's a lot!! :surprised: :what2::surprised: :what2:
Oh yep xD probably around 1000, since I nearly got all Pokémon (those from galar and Alola still miss a few Pokémon ;-; ) atleast a card of it once (with over 800 Pokémon the 1000 comes pretty close) but I have from some Pokémon like allot of different cards xD like Pikachu, Vulpix, Eevee and a few more that I have atleast 4 sleeves of 9 (like 1 side 9, and the other side 9 so around 4x9 cards xD for some Pokémon)... I should count it once, maybe I'm still below the 1000 hahaha
I'll try to make a rough picture of it one time and PM you how it looks like so I don't spam everyone here with my collection xD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Oh yep xD probably around 1000, since I nearly got all Pokémon (those from galar and Alola still miss a few Pokémon ;-; ) atleast a card of it once (with over 800 Pokémon the 1000 comes pretty close) but I have from some Pokémon like allot of different cards xD like Pikachu, Vulpix, Eevee and a few more that I have atleast 4 sleeves of 9 (like 1 side 9, and the other side 9 so around 4x9 cards xD for some Pokémon)... I should count it once, maybe I'm still below the 1000 hahaha
I'll try to make a rough picture of it one time and PM you how it looks like so I don't spam everyone here with my collection xD
You have a lot of cards! (800 or 1000 it's a lot!)
there's no problem for the spam XD (or you can open a new thread in the TCG forums > maybe I'll add some photos of my cards XD)

TintjeMadelintje101

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
You have a lot of cards! (800 or 1000 it's a lot!)
there's no problem for the spam XD (or you can open a new thread in the TCG forums > maybe I'll add some photos of my cards XD)
Oeh that does sound like an idea xD I'll consider it xD

Top Bottom