1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinnoh Episodes Isn't better for Brock to take Chansey rather than Croagunk?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime' started by Nurse Joey, Nov 18, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Why did Brock left the Chansey?

If you ask me. then being with Chansey is better for Brock as a one who aiming to be a doctor; because Chansey will help him in anything he need such as in the Episode when the Entire Baby pokemons in the Final DP had been poised by tentacrul in in the Ship

So Are you agree with me about Isn't better for Brock to take Chansey rather than Croagunk?

I really want to your opinion
  2. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    For sure Happiny/Chansey suit Brock since he want to be a doctor :yesyes2: :sisi2: but Croagunk is used to make people laught
    Everytime Brock see Nurse Joy or Jenny, Croagunk is there to stop him in a fun way :yeahyeah:
  3. Nurse Joey

For sure, the best is to get Chansey and I am glad that he had the fairy pokemon from sun moon who helped and assist Alolan Joey.

I do love the funny thing when Misty sting or bite his ear more than Crogunk does Poison Jap. Also, I will answer you by may's answer. What's are known? Crogunk is doing Max's Job.
  4. Rayquaza

Rayquaza Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Favorite Pokémon:
    Rayquaza
    I don't care that much because that season is finished
  5. Nurse Joey

Hahaha, it is not just finish. It is died from 10 years also. So we all not care.

It just a thread for debating and hearing the opinions ahaha