1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Console Jump Force

Discussion in 'Videogames' started by Shinso Vampire Nagato, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Something of interest that I noticed is the new Stage revealed in today's Saint Seiya trailer, we can see Yhwach's (Main Villain from the final Bleach Arc) Castle.
    DpQy02eVAAIKvTm.jpg large.jpg

People already suspect that Madara will appear base on the New York map having all the huge branches which look like Wood Style: Deep Forest Emergence a jutsu only Hashirama and Madara used. So with this, it could mean that Yhwach will be in Jump Force.
  2. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    We have a lot of villains: Frieza, Blackbeard, Aizen and Toguro (maybe others that I don't remember) so.. adding Yhwach and Madara will be a good choice :yesyes2: :sisi2:
  3. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Thing is, that by the end of Bleach Aizen was more of an Anti-Hero than a Villain. In the final chapters
    Yhwach freed Aizen from the chair which confined his movements and powers and instead of joining Yhwach he fought against him and when Renji and Ichigo showed, he used his illusions to protect them and allow Ichigo to attack. While using his illusions Aizen got an arm chopped off and impaled straight through the chest.
  4. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Update!
    Kane has been confirmed as a playable character and 2 new characters will be revealed tomorrow!
    Dp-8SPbWkAE9oV5.jpg Dp-8SMfX0AYLGXt.jpg
  5. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    From what manga is he from? :doubt::doubt::doubt::doubt:
  6. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    He's an original character for Jump Force, created by Akira Toriyama (the creator of Dragon Ball)
  7. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Jump Force Release Date Revealed!
    JP: Feb 14, 2019
    US/UK/EU: Feb 15, 2019

Character Revealed: Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star & Ryo Saeba from City Hunter
  8. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Kenshiro is perferct for this game but Ryo?? :uhmm:When he use the gun it's ok but everything else :thinking: dunno...
  9. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Goku (Super Saiyan Blue & w/Kaio Ken), Vegeta (Super Saiyan Blue), Frieza (Golden) trailer
  10. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    An epic trailer!!
  11. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    4 new characters have been announced via magazine leaks!
    Piccolo & Cell from DBZ

Kenshin & Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin
    IMG_20181118_130143.jpg IMG_20181118_130157.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  12. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Official reveal & pictures of Kenshin & Shishio
    Kenshin.jpg Shishio.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  13. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Official reveal & pictures of Piccolo & Mr. Perfect Cell
    DsiPJUgXgAA93DK.jpg DsiPJflW0AA_nA1.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  14. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Kenshin & Shishio gameplay trailer
  15. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    the annoying racecar from black clover has been confirmed for jump force... So many beloved characters and we get stuck with that... Where's Jotaro and Dio? Joseph & Kars? Madara? Yhwach?
    ImmaterialLastingDeviltasmanian-size_restricted.gif
  16. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Asta joins the battle!
    DuVxRVYAASqw5_thumb[1].jpg

Well, I'm happy to see Asta :yesyes: I was afraid that since he is a "new" character in Jump (ok, Black Clover starterd in 2015) they would skip him but they added him! I'm really happy! :hype: He is a character that I really like!
  17. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I'm sorry but being new is exactly why they should not have added him. I didn't want to see Black Clover or My Hero characters in Jump Force because they're so new, majority if not all characters (excluding Asta) are essentially in their final forms, at the strongest they could get at the end of their series. Granted One Piece, DB, & HxH are still on going but Goku has reached the limit he has reached UI which is IT nothing above that. Luffy is reaching the end of his journey with maybe 1-2 forms yet to revealed or achieved (one being his Devil Fruit Awakening), HxH I can't say but it gets a pass for the fact it has existed for over 20 years.

MHA & BC have just begun and are essentially still toddlers, MHA for example we know how much power Deku has and we know at the moment he can only use about 10%, so he has a LONG way to go it's too early for him. Unless BC is already ending the same applies to Asta, we don't know how much stronger, what new techniques, what new weapons he'll get. It's too early for them, personally I would have been ok with them if they had been DLC and have nothing to do with the story of the game, but he's part of the main roster so he will most likely play a role.
  18. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I understand but I don't agree with you because if they never add new characters the game will be a little "boring"... we have many great character but some new faces are always good to see. And manga like Boku no Hero Academia and Black Clover even if "new" to Jump are already big and have an anime and a game. So why now give them a chance?
    I know that both Asta and (if he will be added) Deku don't have a "final form" but in previous Jump games they added characters like Tsuna (Tutor Hitman Reborn) that didn't have a final move! The manga was released in 2004 and the first time Tsuna appeared in a game was 2 years later (November 23, 2006) with Jump Ultimate Stars for Nintendo DS! If I remember well, in the game they they added some original moves for him...
    Oh! And let's not forget Neuro (Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro) that was released a year before Ultimate Stars! :suspect: (Ok... adding Neuro was really a gamble)
  19. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    New trailer!

New characters: Renji Abarai from Bleach, Boa Hancock from One Piece, Trunks from Dragon Ball Z and Izuku "Deku" Midoriya from My Hero Academia
  20. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Sorry for not updating, I've been distracted with things at home, and honestly still disappointed with the addition of Asta and Deku. It also scares me that there's the possibility of Boruto being added, and for as much as I dislike BC, I HATE Boruto!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jump force pokemon

2. JUMP FORCE TRAINER

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.