Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
What was the last video game you beat and on what system? Was it a easy win or not?

My last game beaten: Yo-Kai Watch for 3DS
It was really easy to win XD

x0m36h4

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Sylveon
Last game was on PC Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag. I have completed it just yesterday :p

Shiny_Pikachu

Electric Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Froslass
PkmnGO Team
The last game I beat was Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (yay to motivation during the break).

MrPigsworth

the kid from 2015 that never grew up
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Tepig
I actually just beat Run 3. It was...easy. xD

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Digimon Cyber Sleuth l just beat the final boss about 30min ago

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
The last one was Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky :yesyes2: :sisi2:

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
Not exactly sure by what you mean by "beat the game" XD

Mine would be Omega Ruby, but if you want to be really technical about it, I haven't finished my national dex, won all the contests, got all the trophies in the battle maison or caught all the mirage island legendaries hahahaha

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Not exactly sure by what you mean by "beat the game" XD

Mine would be Omega Ruby, but if you want to be really technical about it, I haven't finished my national dex, won all the contests, got all the trophies in the battle maison or caught all the mirage island legendaries hahahaha
Well.. when you finish the story of a game that's a "beat the game":yesyes:

Deoxys

Trainer
Staff member
Admin
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Deoxys
PkmnGO Team
Kirby Robobot! :winner: :win:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Keitai Denjuu Telefang
the last 2-3 dungeons were a real hell :knife::knife::rage::rage:

Perico

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
I've just beaten Zelda Majora's Mask 3D. I managed to get Fierce Deity's Mask, which is the ultimate mask and it's amazing... but a real hell to obtain. Anyway, I eventually got it :D

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire (well, I won the Pokémon League, so I think I've beaten the main game).

It was really a great game, even for me that am not a Hoenn fan. The only bad thing I can think about the game is that the League was quite easy, I mean, I beaten all the Elite Four and the Champion at the first try (easier than this, just Alder/N)... Or maybe for the first time I had a really good team.

Anyway, the ending sequence is really nice.

Sent from my BLU DASH M using Tapatalk

Perico

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire (well, I won the Pokémon League, so I think I've beaten the main game).

It was really a great game, even for me that am not a Hoenn fan. The only bad thing I can think about the game is that the League was quite easy, I mean, I beaten all the Elite Four and the Champion at the first try (easier than this, just Alder/N)... Or maybe for the first time I had a really good team.

Anyway, the ending sequence is really nice.

Sent from my BLU DASH M using Tapatalk
Pokémon games become easier with each new generation (I hope that changes with Sun/Moon) so yeah, it's quite easy to beat E4.
Congrats on completing the main game. Now for the Delta Episode ;)

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
Pokémon games become easier with each new generation (I hope that changes with Sun/Moon) so yeah, it's quite easy to beat E4.
I didn't get to play BW2, but I think the gen 5 games were pretty hard to beat. Definitely harder than gen 6. I hope that kind of difficulty will come back in gen 7

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I didn't get to play BW2, but I think the gen 5 games were pretty hard to beat. Definitely harder than gen 6. I hope that kind of difficulty will come back in gen 7
I think that only BW are difficult... B2W2 was quite easy for me :yesyes: but like you, I hope that they will add some kind of difficulty :yeahyeah:

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team

I think that only BW are difficult... B2W2 was quite easy for me :yesyes: but like you, I hope that they will add some kind of difficulty :yeahyeah:

Well, for me the 5th gen (both, BW and B2W2) Elite Four was definitely harder than the Alpha Sapphire one.
About the champions, for me, it's Iris > Steven > N (if we can consider N as the BW champion)...

N was far away easily (maybe because of Zekrom). In the battle against Steven, I used only four Pokémon, while with Iris I used all the six, so for this I consider her harder than Steven (but Cynthia is the most challenging champion of all, for me).

EDIT:

Thanks. Yes, the Delta Episode, I wasn't really motivated about it, until a friend of mine told me that I could get a Unova starter at the end of the episode... So I'll play to get my Snivy. asd

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Well, for me the 5th gen (both, BW and B2W2) Elite Four was definitely harder than the Alpha Sapphire one.
About the champions, for me, it's Iris > Steven > N (if we can consider N as the BW champion)...
N isn't the champion, that's Alder :yesyes:
in the official guide they wrote that to be the real champion you need to fight against the League and defeat Alder (this after the storyline)

N was far away easily (maybe because of Zekrom). In the battle against Steven, I used only four Pokémon, while with Iris I used all the six, so for this I consider her harder than Steven (but Cynthia is the most challenging champion of all, for me).
Don't talk to me about Iris in B2W2... the first time I defeated her without problems with only Haxorus (solo run) but I wasn't able to defeat her the second time (with a lv. 100 Haxorus with perfect IVS and EVS... only because he was weak against dragon moves :giveup: :surrender:)

Top Bottom