Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
There were several months since the last time I have bought a PS3 game, so today I decided to buy two!
CjfwMTkXIAUalZN.jpg:large

This weekend I'll drive until my fingers burst! :haha: :hahaha:

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
My cousins and I have made a "crowdfunding", and after waiting for two weeks, it is here: Rayman Legends (PS3)!

So now we can keep making our videogame meetings. :hype:

Fun fact: None of us used to play Rayman before "Origins". :LOL: :lol:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
One Piece Pirate Warriors for Steam (since the game + dlc was at 15euro :argh:)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Well, I also took advantage of the Steam Summer sale, but was more "humble" than May, and only bought one game, which was Football Manager 2016.

I wasn't looking for buy this game this early, 'cause it is really expansive, but as it was 66% off, I though "Wynaut?".

Sent from my BLU DASH M using Tapatalk

DavideGB

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
4th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Arceus
PkmnGO Team
Stardew Valley

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
While Steam was doing its Summer Sale, a game store from my city, "Game Stock" had started its Winter Sale, and I take advantage of it to buy a new PS3 game for my collection: WRC 4! :hype:

Cm39_BLWAAAlU0I.jpg

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Today I bought three games on the PlayStation Store:

- Starwhal: A very cool indie arcade game, focused in multiplayer matches. I already had this game on Steam, but as I realy loved to play it with my friends in the university (yeah, last year we used to play this game in the university when we had time), I decided to buy it also for my PS3, and support Breakfall with their future projects. :yesyes:

- Split/Second: a high speed/destructive racing game. I wasn't looking for buy it today, but as it was 70% off... I couldn't help myself. asd

- Ridge Racer Unbounded: The game that I was looking for today. To be honest, I've never played a game of this franchise before, but as it was developed by BugBear Entertainment (the same developers of the old FlatOut franchise), it can't be a bad game... I guess. I'm just downloading it, can't wait to play! :hype:

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Today I bought a game called "Forward to the Sky", on Steam. I don't know anything about this game, but as it is a "platformer" game (and I love platformers) and it was on sale (I paid just 7,99BRL!), I bought it.

Currently I'm downloading it, but I'm quite sure that I'll like, 'cause it has many of the features that I enjoy in platformers: simple controllers (as many people told at Steam review section), colorful and artistic graphics, the game is challenging but not "hardcore" (again, as the people are saying on Steam).

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Today I bought a game called "Forward to the Sky", on Steam. I don't know anything about this game, but as it is a "platformer" game (and I love platformers) and it was on sale (I paid just 7,99BRL!), I bought it.

Currently I'm downloading it, but I'm quite sure that I'll like, 'cause it has many of the features that I enjoy in platformers: simple controllers (as many people told at Steam review section), colorful and artistic graphics, the game is challenging but not "hardcore" (again, as the people are saying on Steam).
I know that game :yesyes: is on my wishlist but I always skip it/forget to buy it :lole2:

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I know that game :yesyes: is on my wishlist but I always skip it/forget to buy it :lole2:
Well, if you have some money, maybe you should buy it, 'cause it looks cool, but I'm not sure if it worth its full price.

I just played the first level of the game, and quite enjoyed. As the people told, the controls are indeed very simple, easy to understand, easy use, and happily, the game is fully compatible with the PS3 controller!
The puzzles were very easy to solve, but, it's just the first level so I think it is okay. The soundtrack, as the game art, is really adorable.

The only think I disliked 'til now, is the fact that the Princess don't stop to talk... Don't stop to talk while you're playing! I mean, her voice is really cute, but I just don't get the most part of the dialogs because I'm focused in what I'm doing on the game, and can't pay attention in what they are talking about (maybe if they spoke in portuguese, it would be easier for me to understand roftl).

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Well, if you have some money, maybe you should buy it, 'cause it looks cool, but I'm not sure if it worth its full price.

I just played the first level of the game, and quite enjoyed. As the people told, the controls are indeed very simple, easy to understand, easy use, and happily, the game is fully compatible with the PS3 controller!
The puzzles were very easy to solve, but, it's just the first level so I think it is okay. The soundtrack, as the game art, is really adorable.

The only think I disliked 'til now, is the fact that the Princess don't stop to talk... Don't stop to talk while you're playing! I mean, her voice is really cute, but I just don't get the most part of the dialogs because I'm focused in what I'm doing on the game, and can't pay attention in what they are talking about (maybe if they spoke in portuguese, it would be easier for me to understand roftl).
I will think about it when it will be on sale and when I will have the will to play it XD (for now, I have too many games to play... Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Danganronpa... and so on XDDD)

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Last couple of months have been dangerous for my wallet... Let's seen I've gotten
Injustice
Sword Art Online Lost Song
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
One Piece Burning Blood

All for my Vita

I've also Pre-order the Collectors Edition of Psycho Pass Mandatory Happiness for the Vita also.

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Pokémon Y!

I wasn't expecting to buy a new Pokémon game this "early", but today - as pretty much every day since I started to play Pokémon GO - I took a different route from the office back to my home, then I past in front a game store and saw Pokémon Y for a good price... I didn't resist, and bought it.

Now that cruel doubt: Chespin, Froakie or Fennekin?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Pokémon Y!

I wasn't expecting to buy a new Pokémon game this "early", but today - as pretty much every day since I started to play Pokémon GO - I took a different route from the office back to my home, then I past in front a game store and saw Pokémon Y for a good price... I didn't resist, and bought it.

Now that cruel doubt: Chespin, Froakie or Fennekin?
Good luck with your choice! (Froakie is the best choice! asd)

Talking about the "last videogame I bought"... I got Faeria on Steam for free asd

Diehl

Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Today I got two games for a very good price!
I bought Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (I started playing as Snivy, with Axew as my partner) and FIFA 15, both for Nintendo 3DS. :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Today I got two games for a very good price!
I bought Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (I started playing as Snivy, with Axew as my partner) and FIFA 15, both for Nintendo 3DS. :yesyes2: :sisi2:
Good luck with Gates :hi:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I bought Hatsune Miku Project Diva X for my Vita! I'm probably going to get God Eater 2 Rage Burst also for the my Vita XP

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Somedays ago I bought a game on Steam for 50cents... I don't remember the name of the game but it's like Space Invaders :yesyes:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Got God Eater 2 Rage Burst WITH the Launch DLC!

Top Bottom