Demon Buster Trainee
- May 14, 2014
- Generation Started
- 1st Generation
- Favorite Pokémon
- Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
- PkmnGO Team
Registration for the Little Cup Online Competition begins Thursday, May 14, 2015, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, May 21, 2015, at 23:59 UTC.
Source: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/39ba0f38-a88f-4d02-b0f4-82536fda0107The Little Cup Online Competition features rules designed for quick and exciting battles that are easy for anyone to play. You can’t use any Pokémon that have evolved or are incapable of evolving (Mega Evolution does not count as having an Evolution). For example, you can use Charmander, but not Charmeleon or Charizard. And you can’t use Kangaskhan because it doesn’t evolve into any other Pokémon. What’s more, all Pokémon will be set to Level 5 for the duration of the battle!
Thursday, May 14, 2015, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, May 21, 2015, at 23:59 UTC
• You must sign up during this period in order to be able to participate in the competition.
• You may sign up for the competition once per game registered to your PGL account.
Friday, May 22, 2015, at 00:00 UTC through Sunday, May 24, 2015, at 23:59 UTC
50,000 (limit subject to change; first come, first served)
Qualified participants will receive 1,000 Poké Miles, which can be used at the PokéMileage Club on the Pokémon Global Link. To qualify, players must earn a place in the rankings by completing at least one battle.
Junior/Senior Division: Born 2000 or later
Masters Division: Born 1999 or earlier
• Junior Division players are limited to playing between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., based on the easternmost time zone in each player’s country.
Ranking Results Announcement
Friday, May 29, 2015 (announcement time subject to change)
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
• This competition uses Single Battle format.
• Players may use Pokémon with National Pokédex numbers 1 through 719, except for:
• Pokémon without an Evolution
• Pokémon that have evolved
• Players may use only Pokémon found, caught, hatched from an Egg, or received through a special promotion in Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y.
• Pokémon brought over from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2 via Poké Transporter cannot participate in this competition.
• Register 3–6 of your Lv. 1–100 Pokémon to your Battle Box.
• All Pokémon will automatically become Lv. 5 for the duration of each match.
• Only three of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Box can be used during each match.
• Players cannot register two or more of the same Pokémon.
• Players cannot have two or more of the same item.
• The items Eviolite and Soul Dew are not allowed.
• The moves Sonic Boom and Dragon Rage are not allowed.
• A 10-minute time limit for each match will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. If the outcome has not been determined when the time limit expires, the game will automatically apply tiebreakers to determine a winner.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select 3 Pokémon with which to battle.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 30 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player has not made his or her selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 15 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• For additional details, please come back to check the competition’s regulations page when registration opens.
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless Internet connection
• A Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game with a Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)
• The birth date you have registered in your Pokémon Trainer Club account will determine the age division in which you play. If it’s discovered during the competition that your birth-date information is incorrect, you may be disqualified from the competition and future competitions.