What's new

Wild Area Events Max Raid Battles for Gigantamax Pikachu will be more common until May 18, 2020

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The official Pokémon Twitter announced that from today until May 18, Gigantamax Pikachu will become more common in Max Raid Battles in the Wild Area.
slide.jpg

Features:
  • from today until May 18, 2020 players will be more likely to encounter Gigantamax Pikachu in Max Raid Battles.
    Players can get multiple Gigantamax Pikachu, shiny Gigantamax Pikachu and some of them can have its Hidden Ability.
Notes: to enjoy this feature you’ll need to connect to the internet. Connecting your Nintendo Switch system to the internet will automatically enable you to encounter the latest Pokémon appearing in the Wild Area. You can achieve the same results manually by opening the X menu in your game, selecting Mystery Gift, and then selecting Get the Wild Area News.

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
The official Pokémon Twitter announced that from today until May 18, Gigantamax Pikachu will become more common in Max Raid Battles in the Wild Area.
View attachment 20083
Features:
  • from today until May 18, 2020 players will be more likely to encounter Gigantamax Pikachu in Max Raid Battles.
    Players can get multiple Gigantamax Pikachu, shiny Gigantamax Pikachu and some of them can have its Hidden Ability.
Notes: to enjoy this feature you’ll need to connect to the internet. Connecting your Nintendo Switch system to the internet will automatically enable you to encounter the latest Pokémon appearing in the Wild Area. You can achieve the same results manually by opening the X menu in your game, selecting Mystery Gift, and then selecting Get the Wild Area News.

Wow great event really so much. Good luck and for everyone played it

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I actually jumped in to catch one since it's one of the few G-Max I was missing. I was definitely surprise to find out it knows Surf!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I actually jumped in to catch one since it's one of the few G-Max I was missing. I was definitely surprise to find out it knows Surf!
Every Pikachu in SwSh can learn surf with a TR :yeahyeah: (I wanted it to have fly XD)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Top Bottom