1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misty Kasumi had a song in pokedex. Love her, love her beauty face and love her Song

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime' started by Nurse Joey, Oct 30, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Hi everybody,

And it is been a long time for my last thread. I am Lillie_Mallow_Lana with a new name. My best characters are always lana lillie mallow serena nurse joy jenny hiraku means may, hikari means dawn, mitsy, Rose and hilda the girls in the BW games, the girl in movie 2 and in the victiny movie bianca the movie and the bw new girl in sword and shield AND MOSTLY THE GIRLS BETTER THAN THE BOYS.

Anyway so I want to talk about misty has a song in pokechu songs called Misty song. Before two days, it is the first time that I really heard it and it really touched me heart. It really a beauty song for a beauty girl. I always want ash to slap her as she sometimes slap him for nothing with so do a big mistakes. But still want to ask?

What do you think of this song? Is so pretty? Is it only pokeshipping in english? Or is there a song for kasumi that she love satoshi? And if pokemon will finish forever, do you think that he will love a girl finally?

The song rally touched my heart and i liked the event when misty finally understood the girl in movie 2 her feeling and finally became her friend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So what do you think of her? What do you think of fave lovely face and her beauty face? What do you of her beauty song?

I love her, lover her beauty face and love her beauty song so much
  2. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    *moved to Pokémon Anime*

Misty has a song? I know that May, Dawn and Serena have a song (in Japanese) but didn't know about Misty...
    if you have the YouTube link you can add it here
  3. Nurse Joey

Hai hai hai. Ima desu my shoujo may. It is here

Or here

Can you also send a link of her japanese song please? I did not know that kasumi had a song. May dawn yes but kasumi don't know
  4. Nurse Joey

So did you listen to this great song?
  5. TintjeMadelintje101

TintjeMadelintje101 Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;) Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Oh yeah I'm well aware of Misty's song, it sadly never aired on tv :( I do think there was a Japanese version of it aswell somewhere (I remember seeing it... but can't find it now, I will post it here when I have found it)
    It's the song where she confesses her love to Ash basically >-<
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. TintjeMadelintje101

TintjeMadelintje101 Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;) Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Ah yeah about the Japanese version... well it seems it does not exist.. the song is not even slightly linked to the Japanese Canon of them ;- as said here: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Misty's_Song
    the one I had heard was a fan made cover of the song >-<
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Nurse Joey

For you your beautiful answers, I want to back it with my own way as thanking you so much for all being my lovy friend all this time

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Firstly, let's me shake your hand using misty hands with ash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As this thread is for misty loves ash, so i used all of these pictures with the video as my way for thanking you for being one of my best, and cause your posts here are one of the best too.

I do want to hear Her song in japanese version also but really this song is vefy well and it really touched my heart, and i hoped if i am ash and she song it for me but it 9s a dream yume dake yume no tada no yume.

Surely sad that It is not in the tv or in anime and to tell you the truth then I heard one day when I tried to download a collection of animes songs english one and japanese one. I loved it when I heard it. It is great to see her who is in reality was hate him for no reason in beginning but during the anime she know that she was so silly for makijg fun of him with being silly for insulting him and for hating him.

I do hope that she got a slap for ash sometimes cause as she slapped him for no reason then she also need and deserve one. I am so happy that cinally ash beat her even if he beat her after all this times cause he beat her finally in SM after losing to hee in Pokemon Original in woter worldcup in jhoto nearby the lugia island.

So thank you very much. It is so lovely cutey beauty songs foe so lovely beaury cutey girl called misty. So thank you very much for you answers and posts and for liking thia song ^^. And so sorry for late incanswering you here.

The song is so lovely and ishe really need a song in japanese cause she is so lovely but also she didn't need ca7se this song is 100 percent very well song ^^.

So I am s9 happy for her and ash really bothered me in the point of pirshipping. He pirshipped ash and i think he will married pikachu for real if her wants to married finally.

So thank very much for being and really gomennssai for all these confusing answers

[​IMG]

So

[​IMG]
  8. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    this isn't the first time that 4Kids changed something and made us think it was canon :uhm:

Haruka's Theme (May) - Watashi, Makenai! ~Haruka no Tēma~ (I won't lose! ~ Haruka's Theme)

Hikari's Theme (Dawn) - Kimi no Soba de ~Hikari no Tēma~ (By Your Side ~ Hikari's Theme)

Serena's Theme - Doridori (DreamDream)

The following characters got a theme song:
    • Team Rocket: Roketto-dan Danka (Team Rocket's Theme Song)
    • Pikachu's Song
    • Meowth's Ballad: Nyarth no Barādo
    • Clemont: Kirakira (Brilliantly)
    (I don't remember if other characters have a theme song :suspect:)
  9. Nurse Joey

It deserve to be a winner post for sure. I love The three sone of may, dawn, and doridori for seeena. I always listen to them in my mobile or in my car also. In reality then i really love 4 songs for dawn, 1. Charm UP CHAMU APPU IN isshoni step ashita ga jump which is Hikari's Theme (Dawn) - Kimi no Soba de ~Hikari no Tēma~ (By Your Side ~ Hikari's Theme), which loving hood good smile minna good good smile which is together issho ni greatest saikou everday and the song when she song with ash which is High Touch. I love doridori and makenai also. I have a lot of them in my flash for my mobile and car.

I heard I am sick of waiting I want pikachu and this time don't ... it looks luke team rocket blast of again, and never heard the japanese version if it is exits; cause you wrote the japanese title for the song so i don't know. Also they same for pikachi i loved it is songs in english and never heard the japanese one.

Do you mean the one when Mewoth with playing in Gitar by Meowth ballad? Cause i know that he was playing in gittar in one song in original seasonbut never heard it and only heard masara town taipou wairdo type wild hello my dream and love it so much too

Me also don't remember if the other have song too.

However How did you found the misty song? Hope you like it and very creative, friendly and winner post indeed. So thank you very much.
  10. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Team Rocket: Roketto-dan Danka (Team Rocket's Theme Song)

(Hayashibara voice in this song reminds me a lot of Lina from Slayers XDDD)

Pikachu's Song

Meowth's Ballad: Nyarth no Barādo

Clemont: Kirakira (Brilliantly)

The Misty song is a 4Kids version but there isn't a Japanese one since because it's not canon
  11. Nurse Joey

Yup indeed and totally agree. But it is still lovely and i love their voices in both jap and wnglish specially 4kids voices so i love ash and misty.

So what do you think of it?