Penguin's Crown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Munna and Musharna Debut in Pokémon GO’s annual Valentine’s Day event from February 14–18, 2021

Discussion in 'Pokémon GO' started by May, Feb 11, 2021.

Share This Page

1. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    From Sunday, February 14, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. to Thursday, February 18, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time, Munna will be making its Pokémon GO debut. During the event, Munna will appear in the wild, show up in one-star Raids, and hatch from 5km Eggs.
    Musharna will also make its Pokémon GO debut: use a Unova Stone on Munna to evolve the Dream Eater Pokémon into the Drowsing Pokémon.
    slide.jpg
    Source: https://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-...valentines-day-event-from-february-1418-2021/
  2. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Both are one of my best pokemons
  3. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Hope to catch some for my GO Pokédex :yesyes2: :sisi2:
  4. Nurse Joey

Hope so. I love minna more than musharna but both are great but minna better.

Is Go Is good game ? I didn't play it until now.
  5. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    It's really repetitive because you only catch Pokémon but there are daily and weekly quests (plus some special ones) so it's a good game when you are outside and don't know what to do while you are waiting for something
    (at least, this was true before Covid... but they added someting here and there for those that stay home so you can still continue to play and have fun (sadly some Pokémon for now are "locked" to PokéStops and I can't reach them :rage: or anyway, I haven't found them in the wild))
  6. Nurse Joey

I thought so. And for that then I didn't like at all. I just loved the idea in the first thing but when I saw it and thought about it Then I decided to not play.

But it is right about playing when you are waiting for something during the work. Or when you are in the job and don't have anything to do and don't know what should do then it is fine to play
  7. Deoxys

Deoxys Trainer Staff Member Admin

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Deoxys
    PkmnGO Team:
    I'll play this event because I love these 2 Pokemon :winner: :win:
  8. Nurse Joey

Both are one of the best really. ^^
    So Good Luck. GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU LOVE THEM ALSO